Re: [2ndFloridaCo_I] Huntington Beach 1st Call!

  • david siegel
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 27, 2013
      Hi 2nd Florida,

      Brian and I are ready for battle at Huntington Beach.  We cannot make Ft. Tejon.

      See you soon,

      David Siegel (Big Bird)

      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 24 8:25 AM
        Okay Florida, a week to go to HB! Let's make sure we have everyone down, here:
        In addition, early registration is available on through the CWA website, scroll down to the HB event link. I will be arriving Friday afternoon to sieze the Zen-Zone! My cell is 951 760 8345 if you can't find us, see you all there! If you're not on this roster and should be, sound off!

        Chris
        Taylor
        Dawn
        Mike