Re: [2ndFloridaCo_I] Huntington Beach 1st Call!

  • Virginia
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 27, 2013
      I will be in attendance for Huntington Beach, but may not be available for August Invitational at Ft Tejon.
      Pvt. Janet.
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 27, 2013
        Hi 2nd Florida,

        Brian and I are ready for battle at Huntington Beach.  We cannot make Ft. Tejon.

        See you soon,

        David Siegel (Big Bird)

        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 24, 2013
          Okay Florida, a week to go to HB! Let's make sure we have everyone down, here:
          In addition, early registration is available on through the CWA website, scroll down to the HB event link. I will be arriving Friday afternoon to sieze the Zen-Zone! My cell is 951 760 8345 if you can't find us, see you all there! If you're not on this roster and should be, sound off!

          Chris
          Taylor
          Dawn
          Mike