Upcoming events!

  • Chris Beresovoy
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 13, 2013
      Florida!
      We have two events in the very near future! The August Invitational at Fort Tejon on the 16-17-18, and of course Huntington Beach on Labor Day weekend, the 30-31 of August and September 1.

      Obviously I would prefer to have Huntington Beach to the the Max Effort event it always is, but if there is significant interest in attending Fort Tejon I will do my best to accommodate both. I would ask for a minimum of 8 rifles on the field at Tejon for a full commitment.

      Thoughts?
      YOS,
      Skipper

    • mccashcustoms
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 13, 2013
        Count me in for both Tejon and HB, sir.
        Pvt McCash

        --- In 2ndFloridaCo_I@yahoogroups.com, Chris Beresovoy <florida2chris@...> wrote:

        > Florida!
        > We have two events in the very near future! The August Invitational at Fort Tejon on the 16-17-18, and of course Huntington Beach on Labor Day weekend, the 30-31 of August and September 1.
        >
        > Obviously I would prefer to have Huntington Beach to the the Max Effort event it always is, but if there is significant interest in attending Fort Tejon I will do my best to accommodate both. I would ask for a minimum of 8 rifles on the field at Tejon for a full commitment.
        >
        > Thoughts?
        > YOS,
        > Skipper

      • Lidren Diters
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 18, 2013
          Tejon: Yep, if everyone (or even anyone) else is going
          HB: Yep
          Florida: YEP

          My attendance MIGHT be spotty coming up soon. But my wife has said that she should be fine after a couple weeks, and is willing to let me go to these approaching events. That could change, but is unlikely to.

          ~Lid

          To: 2ndFloridaCo_I@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 4 11:33 AM

              Oh Chris,

              You know that I will be at both. AS long as you are with me, I will go anywhere!

              Mom

              > We have two events in the very near future! The August Invitational at Fort Tejon on the 16-17-18, and of course Huntington Beach on Labor Day weekend, the 30-31 of August and September 1.
              >
              > Obviously I would prefer to have Huntington Beach to the the Max Effort event it always is, but if there is significant interest in attending Fort Tejon I will do my best to accommodate both. I would ask for a minimum of 8 rifles on the field at Tejon for a full commitment.
              >
              > Thoughts?
              > YOS,
              > Skipper

            • Virginia
              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 4 12:36 PM
                Captain,
                We just did the Fort Tejon Invitational this past weekend, May 31st and June 2nd.  Myself with Lindren; Dylan; Brandan; Justin; and Steve were in attendance.  I was not aware they are going to have another, they did not mention it or ask anyone to attend.  I just received an invite to join the Dragoons (Ft Tejon) at Fort McCarthur on July 12th, I have until this Friday to decide.  I really am not available in the month of July, thats when I will be going on my family vacation to Oregon.  But if they do have something in August, I would make the effort.  As for Huntington Beach I will be making the effort as well, will be great having you back on board and in charge.
                by your leave,
                1st Sgt. Janet

                Message 7 of 9 , Jun 5 9:24 AM
                  I will commit Pvt. Womack to Huntington Beach. The event at Ft. Tejon
                  will be difficult, but I will check with the boss ( his mom LOL ) That
                  is his Bday weekend and she may have made plans. You all know how
                  mothers are.
                  I will make sure to send suitable breakfast fixings. Biscuits and gravy
                  was easy, but I will take requests.
                  Debbie

                  You know that I will be at both. AS long as you are with me, I will go
                  anywhere!
                  Mom

                  > We have two events in the very near future! The August
                  Invitational at Fort Tejon on the 16-17-18, and of course Huntington
                  Beach on Labor Day weekend, the 30-31 of August and September 1.

                  > Obviously I would prefer to have Huntington Beach to the the Max
                  Effort event it always is, but if there is significant interest in
                  attending Fort Tejon I will do my best to accommodate both. I would ask
                  for a minimum of 8 rifles on the field at Tejon for a full commitment.

                  > Thoughts?
                  > YOS,
                  > Skipper

                • mccashcustoms
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jun 5 2:05 PM
                    Attention Floridians!! This message from Captain that is being replied to lately is from LAST YEAR (July 2013.)

                    I have not seen a First Call/ Roll Call request for this year, and it is not my place to start one. I just wanted to point out that the information does not seem to be current. I am no one official, but as far as I have heard, we are not doing a second Tejon event (1st Sgt 's message seems to confirm that), and the HB weekend for 2014 is listed as  Sat/ Sun August 30 and 31 (w/set-up on the 29th.) That information is per the event's website here: http://hbcivilwar.webs.com/ and not anything I was told personally.

                    Just needed to point that out. Someone more official than I am, feel free to confirm or correct.
                    Sincerely,
                    Pvt. E. McCash

                  • Dawn Beresovoy
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jun 5 8:59 PM

                      HAHAHAHAH! And yet we all said we would go! Good catch McCash!