Re: [2ndFloridaCo_I] Motivational speech

  • Virginia
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2013
      I am going to fall into rank at Ft. Tejon Fourth of July celebration this week as a Dragoon.  I also plan to go to Huntington Beach, but I think you mean its Sept 27th (Friday); 28th (Saturday); 29th (Sunday).  Sept 30th is a Monday and Oct 1st is a Tuesday, please confirm this with me.  And what are the dates for the Fort Tejon Invintational in August?  Can you send me an e-mail with Tri's phone number; address and e-mail so I can be available to give him a ride to events, it will help out.  Don, when LT sends out e-mails to alert everyone of the next event, does that include: ex-members; non active members; members in other units; and those who are interested in joining?  How is our web-site, does I need to be improved, do we get hits?  Time for another company photo at Huntington Beach to help produce more interest, put the word out.  Maybe put together an enlistment sign; photo's; literature in our camp.  And we need to be more open and inviting to visitors that would be interested.  Those are some thoughts I have.

      Did you get anything from Taylor about the subject of dieting?  I so, please forward it to me.

      the chunky fat freedom fighter (FFF), who takes up two ranks
      Pvt. Janet