Fort Tejon

  • mccashcustoms
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 17, 2013
      Lovely to see you all out there at Tejon this past weekend. Hoping to see more of you at their August event! -McCash
    • Dawn Beresovoy
      Message 2 of 4 , May 22 2:22 PM

        Floridians!

        Fort Tejon is FAST approaching! In FACT, the dates are May 30- June 1. This event is the FTHA Invitational and has several things in store for us. There will be a PAY CALL done by the Fort. Items will be for sale that you can purchase with your pay call money. There are no public demonstrations on Saturday so if you haven’t cleaned your rifles, you will have a chance to do so. Saturday is living history. Sunday there are 3 battles. 10:30AM, Noon and 1:30PM. Make sure you roll enough rounds fellows!

        Sadly, due to previous commitments, I don’t think I can make this one. I am going to try, but please don’t count on me. Janet said he will arrive either Friday night or Saturday morning. For our young lads, please make sure an adult from our company will be on location before you are dropped off.

        Lidren has offered to come by my house to pick up the stove for the company to use at this event, so please bring firewood! Since I will most likely not be there, if you need something to borrow from me, loaner equipment, uniforms, rifles etc., speak up! As Lidren is the transport man and I need to have things packed and ready for him to grab when he comes to get the stove. I am sorry I can’t make this one, but if something changes, I will make every effort to come.

        Dawn Byrd-Beresovoy

        beres@...

        951-693-0813

      • umbral_necropolitan
        Message 3 of 4 , May 22 11:10 PM
          One battle Saturday, limited if any spectators. 4PM

          Two battles on Sunday, 11AM and 2PM

          As per Kelsey in the FTHA newsletter.

          Firewood is limited but if people get there early enough we should be able to get plenty, although splitting will be required for many pieces.  The wood is stacked behind the two newer portopotties, hopefully the maintenance guy has the grass and weeds cut so it won't be a pain in the ass to get at it.
        • Dawn Beresovoy
          Message 4 of 4 , May 23 11:26 AM

            Awesome! Thanks for the information! I am still working on being able to go, and I will update as soon as I know more! YOU are awesome!

            Dawn