RE: [2ndFloridaCo_I] Vail Ranch?

  • Dawn Beresovoy
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 28, 2013

      Well, I know that if Chris is going I am going! So count me in!

      Dawn

      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 29, 2013
        I would be interested, can you send me a site name and address, so I can quick map the location.  Also if you can tell me anything about the locations logistics, bathroom; campgrounds; parking; etc.
        Pvt. Janet

        Message 3 of 9 , May 4 2:48 AM
          Janet,
          Believe it or not, all I currently have is the address to Vail Lake campgrounds, where the event is taking place. The "click here for more info" link on the ACWS homepage is (predictably) not working. I have sent emails out, and I will keep you posted. The site is about 10 minutes from where Taylor and I live. The address is: 40500 California 79  Temecula, CA 92592.

          However, that is literally 100% of the information I have at the moment. It's not a CWA show, so this is to be expected.
          Skipper