Re: [2ndFloridaCo_I] Costa Mesa 2nd Call!

  • srwildrice
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 18, 2013
      Ryan Rice is coming Saturday
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Chris Beresovoy <florida2chris@...>
      To: Yahoo Group <2ndFloridaCo_I@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wed, Apr 10, 2013 1:00 am
      Subject: [2ndFloridaCo_I] Costa Mesa 2nd Call!

      Florida,
      BOCM is coming up on the 19-21! Remember that we'll be fighting with Hamptons' Legion, and that I'll be in Private's uniform. NOBODY wants to miss a chance to watch me be the slowest loading rifleman, and forget my manual of arms! Should be a great therapy weekend, and I'd like to share the in-ranks shenanigans I so often scold you folks for with as many of you as possible.

      If you've already sounded off, disregard, but there are some of you I still haven't heard from. The roster I have is as follows:

      Chris
      Dawn
      Taylor
      Dennis