Costa Mesa 2nd Call!

  • Chris Beresovoy
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 10, 2013
      Florida,
      BOCM is coming up on the 19-21! Remember that we'll be fighting with Hamptons' Legion, and that I'll be in Private's uniform. NOBODY wants to miss a chance to watch me be the slowest loading rifleman, and forget my manual of arms! Should be a great therapy weekend, and I'd like to share the in-ranks shenanigans I so often scold you folks for with as many of you as possible.

      If you've already sounded off, disregard, but there are some of you I still haven't heard from. The roster I have is as follows:

      Chris
      Dawn
      Taylor
      Dennis
      Justine
      Laurence (gun-bunny's gonna soldier!)
      Liz
      Rachel (civilian)

    • Robert McCrary
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 10, 2013

        Earl and Patrick will not attend.

        Robert

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 16, 2013
          I will not be in attendance this event at Costa Mesa.  I was planning on going but I have family in town from out of state due to a member of our family passing away last week.  So I will be spending time with them.  So have a lot of fun and send them Yankees back over the Costa Mesa Dixie line.
          Pvt. Janet