Vista Last Call!

  • Chris Beresovoy
    Message 1 of 47 , Mar 1, 2013
      Floridians!
      Vista is nearly upon us. This is the roster as I currently have it for the weekend. If you're not on it, and should be, let me know! Again, all the usual information is posted on the CWA website, and the address for the site is : 2040 N Santa Fe Ave  Vista, CA 92083. I will be on site Friday afternoon, and my cell # is (951)760-8345.

      Chris
      Dawn
      Earl
      Patrick