WELCOME

  • Dawn
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2013
      Hey Floridians, Just wanted to send a HUGE welcome out to our newest 'fresh fish' Tri Nguyen! He came out and joined us at the Strathern Event! Not only did he come prepared...he came and fit into our unit like a champ! Tri- YOU DID GREAT! Welcome!

      Also, Elizabeth McCash aka Pvt. McCash has recently posted some GREAT photos that were taken of our unit this past weekend. The photographer Carl Volpe has given us permission to repost/ share his photos, but asks that you remember to give him the photo credit.

      AND, if you haven't already heard, our beloved 1st Lt. is no longer. He is now our beloved CAPTAIN! Congratulations to CAPTAIN Chris Beresovoy on his promotion!

      If you missed Strathern, we sure hope to see you at our next event which is Vista. Dates and information will be emailed to you by the Capt within a few days or so. The weather is warming up, and we would love each of you to make the drive to Vista to join us!

      Pvt. Beresovoy