Re: [2ndFloridaCo_I] Strathern Roster Update

  • Chris Beresovoy
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 29, 2013
      Florida,
      This is who we have so far for the Strathern event, I still haven't heard from some of you! Keep 'em rolling in, folks!

      Chris
      Dawn
      Taylor
      Dennis
      Earl
      Patrick
      Janet
      Justine (Sunday Only)
      Dylan
      Sam (awaiting confirmation)
      Liz
      Rachel (Civilian)

      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 30, 2013
        Hello Florida,

        Brian and I will be there on Saturday only.

        See you all soon,
        David and Brian Siegel