Live Fire Information!

  • Chris Beresovoy
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 13, 2012
      Floridians!
      The time has come for our 2nd annual Company Live Fire! Those of you that attended last year know what a resounding success it was, and that destroying things with bullets is (slightly) more fun that shooting imaginary holes in all the Yankees we so desperately love to hate.
      I will forward each individual the event information as they respond to this one, if they are going. One caveat, due to the rising cost in ammunition, I stipulate one additional regulation for the event: Bring a gun, bring ammo, or bring cash. Sound off!
      LT

      Chris
      Dawn
      James
      Cody (possible)
      Taylor (possible)
      Dennis
      Liz
    • Robert McCrary
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 13, 2012
        Patrick, Earl, and myself, will attend.

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 13, 2012
          Would love to go. Do we have a date?
          John Sweet

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 13, 2012
            Silly me, forgot to put that in.. Oct. 19,20,21. As always, modern firearms are welcome etc. Site information is the same for those that went last year. For those that did not, it's a turn-off of HWY 395 North, heading towards Kramers' Junction, just past mile marker 37. If you haven't been, it works best to follow the convoy, or to call ahead and have someone on site to guide you in. I'll be on site Friday afternoon.
            CB

            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 13, 2012
              Tentative. Ill know for sure in a couple days.