Longbeach!

  • Chris Beresovoy
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 13, 2012
      Florida!
      It has been many moons since last we met and slayed the enemy. These lulls in action BORE ME! Longbeach is coming soon enough, and bear in mind that it is our first max effort event of the season. Our numbers have flagged this year due to medical issues and work related absence, but lets see if we can't get our whole crew back out there. The official event information is posted at the link below, and remember that registration for this event has gone up due to increased costs of keeping the event site open to us. The dates are July 20-21-22, so we have plenty of lead-time to request the days off, prep the gear and uniforms, perhaps even recruit! Let there be spam, and badassery. Looking forward to hearing from, and seeing all of you soon.

      http://www.civilwaralliance.com/CWA/LongBeach.html

      1st LT. Beresovoy,
      Commanding
    • Rachael Cooper
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 13, 2012

        I will unfortunatly be at a wedding that weekend
        Rachael

      • srwildrice@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 13, 2012
          Ryan and I will be there.
          And it has been way to long since we slaed the enemy.
          See you all there Mike Rice

          It has been many moons since last we met and slayed the enemy. These lulls in action BORE ME! Longbeach is coming soon enough, and bear in mind that it is our first max effort event of the season. Our numbers have flagged this year due to medical issues and work related absence, but lets see if we can't get our whole crew back out there. The official event information is posted at the link below, and remember that registration for this event has gone up due to increased costs of keeping the event site open to us. The dates are July 20-21-22, so we have plenty of lead-time to request the days off, prep the gear and uniforms, perhaps even recruit! Let there be spam, and badassery. Looking forward to hearing from, and seeing all of you soon.

          1st LT. Beresovoy,
          Commanding
        • Robert McCrary
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 13, 2012
            Patrick and Earl will be there. I'll be leading the Brigade.

            Robert

            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 13, 2012
              I will be there. Last event before I head off to NY.
              I may have a fish lined up, but more info to follow in regards to that.

              Sent from my iPod

[...]

              =
            • David Haguewood
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 15, 2012
                I will attend Long Beach on Sunday as a civilian. I am thinking about falling in with you either at Hunington Beach or Moore Park for my one event a year promise. Also be aware that my e-mail was hijacked a while back, so if you get strange messages from me, it is not me.

                See you then

                -Dave Haguewoood