Live Fire

  • Chris Beresovoy
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2012
      Florida,
      For those of you that attended Pierce, many thanks. For those that did not, Longbeach awaits!
      This coming weekend (May 4-5-6) is our first live-fire of 2012! The same rules as last time apply as last time. I will be arriving on site Friday night, the site itself is just north of mile marker 37 on the 395 North. Any questions, feel free to contact me directly. Bring ammunition. If you can't/don't, bring cash.

      Attending:

      Chris
      Dawn
      James
      Taylor
      Marcus
      Dennis
      David
      Lidren
      Robert
      Earl
      Patrick
    • Robert McCrary
      Message 2 of 6 , May 1, 2012
        The boys and I will be arriving at about 9:00 am on Sat.

        Robert

          Message 4 of 6 , May 1, 2012
            Bring any safe guns and Ammo that you have. We aren't in uniform for this. We are out in the high desert.

            Robert

            Message 5 of 6 , May 1, 2012
              And by "safe guns" you mean no automatic?

              Message 6 of 6 , May 1, 2012
                Automatics are fine, anything modern or CW is OK. Just as long as it's safe, and you are following the rules.

                Robert