Costa Mesa Roster 2

  • Chris Beresovoy
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 3 12:43 PM
      Florida,
      There are some of you regulars that I haven't heard from yet! FYI, the registration for the event is $5, I am awaiting Colonel Peca to send me a pdf of the day pass forms. When I get it, you'll get it. Those of you that don't have a current PACWR test on file with me will also be taking a new one at Costa Mesa.

      Current confirmed:
      Chris
      Dawn
      Taylor
      Earl
      Patrick
      Robert
      Dennis
      Lidren

        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 3 11:09 PM
          Florida,
          Updates are as follows: registration is $5 per person for the event. We will be camped separately, and in close proximity to Colonel Peca who has graciously extended us the olive branch for this event. I have not as yet received a copy of the day-pass forms, but when I do I will pass them along to you. For those of you that don't yet have it, the address for the site is: 2323 Placentia Ave, Costa Mesa, CA.

          I will be there on Friday afternoon as per the usual. The updated roster is as follows:
          Still need to hear from the Rices, Janet, and Justine!
          Chris
          Dawn
          Taylor
          Earl
          Patrick
          Robert
          Dennis
          Lidren
          John
              Kate
              Fresh fish+1
          Possibly the Zankich clan!

          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 4 10:11 AM
            It looks like we won't be able to make it.  Laurence's surgery is on friday so he will still be on crutches.  Hopefully he will be in good enough shape by Pierce for us to go to that, we shall see.  Have fun guys.

            - Justine

            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 8 8:52 PM
              Sorry, I will not be attending this year, expecting out of town company.
              Pvt Janet

              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 9 8:50 PM
                Ryan will be at there.
                Michael will be at the long beach grand pre. If the tickets come in.
                If rain sat and sun I will be with Ryan and all of you.
                Mike Rice