Moorpark 1st Call!

  • Chris Beresovoy
    Message 1 of 26 , Oct 11, 2011
      Floridians,
      To those of you that were able to make it to the companys' very first Live Fire event, my personal thanks. To those of you who were unable to make it, you missed out, and there will be another opportunity to partake in such an adventure come April (particulars TBD). Now then, on to our next order of business, Moorpark! The biggest, the best, and the loudest event we do all year. If there is any event to make, this is definitely the one. I would like to see as many of us as possible present at Moorpark. The event will take place November 11, 12, 13, on Veterans' Day Weekend. Information and particulars about the event can be found on the CWA website, at the link below.

      http://www.civilwaralliance.com/CWA/Moorpark1.html

      Now then, let's get the ball rolling. The roster of those personnel confirmed for the event is below. If you're not on it, get back to me! Even if you aren't coming, respond to this email, so I can check you off the list. I want to see EVERYONE!

      Chris
      Dawn
      Taylor
      Marcus
      Dave Held
      Lidren
      George (Fresh Fish)
      Dougall (Fresh Fish)
      Lonnie
      Michelle
      Earl
      Patrick

      YOS,
      2nd Lt. C. Beresovoy
      CO, I Company,
      2nd Fla.
    • dtibbs53@aol.com
      Message 2 of 26 , Oct 11, 2011
        2nd Lt Beresavoy,
        The Tibbs clan can't make this gala event.
        Yours in the Cause,
        Pvt. & Mrs Tibbs

        Message 3 of 26 , Oct 11, 2011
          Sweet clan: Yes!
          As long as those shifty Hatfields don't show up.

        • srwildrice@aol.com
          Message 4 of 26 , Oct 11, 2011
            Yes Ryan and I will be at Moorpark.
            See you all there.
             Mike and Ryan Rice

            Message 5 of 26 , Oct 11, 2011
              Keep 'em coming folks!

              Chris
              Dawn
              Taylor
              Marcus
              Lidren
              Dave Held
              Lonnie
              Michelle
              Dougall (fresh fish)
              George (fresh fish)
              Dennis
              John Sweet
                  Wendy, Kate, Tori
              Earl
              Patrick
              Mike
              Ryan

              Message 6 of 26 , Oct 13, 2011
                I will be there! Gonna be a fun birthday!
                Pvt. Dylan Obney

                Message 7 of 26 , Oct 15, 2011
                  I'm looking forward to my first Moorpark with the 2nd Florida
                  see you there,

                  -justine

                  Message 8 of 26 , Oct 17, 2011
                    Florida!
                    There are still a few of you I haven't heard from. The event is only 3 weeks away! Janet? Haguewood? Zankich Clan? Chris Rothery?
                    If you've already responded, either yes or no, disregard. You are noted and covered. I need to get a complete headcount to BnHQ by this Friday, so let's squeeze out the last few people! 20, guys! Let's break it!

                    Chris
                    Dawn
                    Taylor
                    Marcus
                    Mike
                    Ryan
                    Earl
                    Patrick
                    Dylan
                    Dave Held
                    Lidren
                    George (fresh fish)
                    Dougall (fresh fish)
                    Lonnie
                    Michelle
                    John
                        Wendy, Kate, Tori
                    Dennis
                    Justine

                    Message 9 of 26 , Oct 17, 2011
                      John,

                      We are curious as to how the progress on the buttons are coming, as our 2-year anniversary event nears. I would be willing to pay a premium to get those buttons before the start of the 2012 season, if there's any way we can make this happen please let me know. The boys are anxious for their brass.

                      Chris

                      Message 10 of 26 , Oct 17, 2011
                        In 1st Battalion, Hampton's report 26, 1st Texas reports 17, and the 2nd reports 16. I issue a challenge to the 2nd. Can you beat Texas?!!!! Let's support the 2nd Fla!!

                        Col. Robert E. McCrary
                        McCrary's Div. commanding

                        Message 11 of 26 , Oct 17, 2011
                          That is a great idea. It is just a matter of getting me to DO IT. This gives me a deadline. I work well with deadlines.  Ill get to it.
                          Sweet

                          Message 12 of 26 , Oct 18, 2011
                            I will be going and bringing my bed roll.
                            -Dave Haguewood

                            Message 13 of 26 , Oct 19, 2011
                              YES! We miss you.

                              Message 14 of 26 , Oct 19, 2011
                                Can we get to 20?!!
                                Robert

                                Message 15 of 26 , Oct 19, 2011
                                  Count me in. 1/2 shelter.
                                  I need uniform and bayonet still.

                                  Sent from my iPod

                                  YES! We miss you.

                                  Message 16 of 26 , Oct 19, 2011
                                    OK,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,how about shooting for over 20?!!!!!!    Hampton's expects 26,,,,,,,,and they have had trouble hitting their projected numbers target in the past. Can Florida be the largest company in 1st Battalion??
                                    Robert

                                    Message 17 of 26 , Oct 19, 2011
                                      Anybody else? My last count puts us at 19 rifles, 2 musicians, 1 officer, and 3 civilians.

                                      Chris
                                      Dawn
                                      Taylor
                                      Marcus
                                      Dave Held
                                      Lidren
                                      George (fresh fish)
                                      Dougall (fresh fish)
                                      Lonnie
                                      Michelle
                                      John Sweet
                                          Wendy
                                          Kate
                                          Tori
                                      Janet
                                      Mike
                                      Ryan
                                      Earl
                                      Patrick
                                      Dave Haguewood
                                      Chris Rothery
                                      Dennis
                                      Dylan
                                      Justin

                                      Message 18 of 26 , Oct 19, 2011
                                        Carol is coming too, she'll be encamped at my Div. HQ. 23 is great, awesome job there Lt!

                                        Robert

                                        Message 19 of 26 , Oct 20, 2011
                                          Well sir, projected numbers are one thing, aggregate are another. I have high hopes for Moorpark, let's pull it together boys!

                                          Message 20 of 26 , Oct 24, 2011
                                            I will be in attendance
                                            Pvt Janet

                                            Message 21 of 26 , Oct 16, 2013
                                              Floridians!
                                              It is once again upon us: the crown jewel of the season. The beloved, the legendary, the one and only Moorpark. This is our Maximum Effort event as always, and this year, for a variety of not-so-traditional reasons, YOU need to be there. Need it like oxygen, or cold beer, or the love of a deity of your choosing. Come one, come all, but come loaded for bear. For those of you who have experienced "Operation Rolling Thunder", be advised that it is happening again. For those of you that haven't, befriend any comrade that owns revolvers. As if that wasn't enough of a lure, there is a special ceremony exclusive to us, and those we deem worthy of partaking in our presence that will be taking place at this event, hint: bring a hankie, you may very well need it. I know I will. All of that being said, the official information is below! I will pass on any specifics to you as I receive them from HQ. We will be camped in the walnut grove this year.

                                              Any of you who have fresh fish, and need gear, contact me ASAP so I can reserve gear. Some names are listed on the roster below, if yours is not there, stand to and sound off!

                                              CWA Information link: http://www.civilwaralliance.com/CWA/Moorpark1.html

                                              ROSTER:
                                              Chris
                                              Taylor
                                              Dawn
                                              Mike
                                              Ryan
                                              Liz
                                              Justine
                                            • Dylan
                                              Message 22 of 26 , Oct 16, 2013
                                                I will be present for the battles, the spam, the excessive use of gunpowder, and of course, the late night spooning. I will be bringing Sammy (if any of you remember him from the last Moorpark)
                                                Pvt. Dylan Obney

                                                Sent from my iPhone

[...]

                                              • mccashcustoms

                                                  Message 24 of 26 , Oct 16, 2013
                                                    it is very difficult for me to get away from work right now, but I'm trying to work things so i can be there for Moorpark.
                                                    as of now I can only give a tentative 'I'll be there', but i will do my best to make it for at least part of the event.
                                                    I will be a civilian as usual.

                                                    Rachael

                                                    On Wednesday, October 16, 2013 9:14 AM, "emccash@..." <emccash@...> wrote:

[...]

                                                  • david siegel
                                                    Message 25 of 26 , Oct 16, 2013
                                                      Hello 2nd Florida,

                                                      Brian and I will definitely be there and looking forward to operation rolling thunder.
                                                      Chris or Dawn could you please bring an extra jacket for Brian, he has already outgrown his old one.

                                                      Thanks,
                                                      David Siegel (big bird)

                                                      On Wednesday, October 16, 2013 11:30 AM, Rachael Cooper <liv4ggd@...> wrote:

[...]

                                                    • Virginia