Upcoming Events!

  • Chris Beresovoy
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 6, 2011
      Floridians!
      Firstly, a big thanks to all of those in attendance at Vista! Once again, despite a mixed bag of fall-ins, we performed well and had a generally good (if slightly belated) kick-off to the new season.

      On to business. For those of you that weren't there to receive this news firsthand, I have an update on the Benintende situation I advised you of a few weeks ago. Ed Mann and the CWA have taken statements, assessed the situation and banned him from their events. The ACWS, as yet, has done nothing to rectify the situation. Instead, political relations with the ACWS are presently poor at best. As you all know, it is inaction like this that caused us to part ways with them. However, without going too in-depth, I feel that it is imprudent for us to attend the upcoming St. Catherine's event. The close quarters and inevitable proximity to certain parties is a liability to our company, and I cannot allow it. If you would like to attend this event independently you are welcome to, but the company as a whole will not be in attendance.

      As a result, our next event will be Costa Mesa at Fairview Park on April 15, 16 and 17. Following that we have Pierce College (campsites have been adjusted from last year) on May 13, 14 and 15. In June we have a "dead month". July is Longbeach as always, and In August we have another "dead month". I propose that to rectify the "August Blues" that we consider trying out the Fort Tejon invitiational on August 18, 19 and 20. It is two weeks before Huntington Beach, but most of us have never made a trip up to the Fort.

      Also, our Company Live Fire is ostensibly going to be held sometime in October, date TBD.

      I will keep you advised as I gather more information.

      YOS,
      2nd Lt. Beresovoy

    • Dylan Obney
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 17, 2011
        Chris,
        Is the fort Tejon invataional like the Oakley tactical and would the whole company be in attendance?
        Dylan Obney

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 18, 2011
          Fort Tejon is not even close to Oakley. LOL It's living history in Saturday with drills, dinner parties, etc. and then fighting on Sunday like a regular event, but with 1 day of combat. hows your grade?

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 18, 2011
            Ok good to know, and my grade massive improvement. Thanks
            Dylan