TIME to start the new year!

  • Chris Beresovoy
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 9, 2011
      Florida!
      The time has come, albeit slightly early, to get the ball rolling for our first event, which will be Knott's Berry Farm, on February 18th, 19th, 20th. It is a living history event, which we will be using to Drill, take brand new company photos, and recruit! For those of you that were unable to attend the Company Barbeque, make an effort to attend this, as we will be going over the skirmish drill once again, as well as bayonet stacking! These are two things that are no longer an option for us to know, so let's tighten the belt, and get to it. So, who pencil in for that weekend, and sound off!
      2nd Lt. Beresovoy,

      Attending:
      Chris
      Dawn
      Taylor

    • srwildrice@aol.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 9, 2011
        hi all
        Ryan and I will see you all there.
        You can pencil us in.
        Mike

        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 9, 2011
          Lt. Beresavoy,
          We shall be attending both days.
          Pvt. Tibbs & Mrs Tibbs

          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 9, 2011
            Earl (with new bayonet), and Patrick, and Carol and I will be attending.
            Robert,

            Message 5 of 11 , Jan 11, 2011
              Keep 'em rolling in folks.

              Chris
              Dawn
              Taylor
              Dave Tibbs
                  Agnes (Civilian)
              Dave Haguewood
              Mike
              Ryan
              Robert (pvt.)
              Earl
              Patrick
                  Carol (Civilian)

              Message 6 of 11 , Jan 11, 2011
                I will be attending, but I'll be attending at my normal rank, (Lt. Col.).

                Robert

                Message 7 of 11 , Jan 12, 2011
                  Oh yeah, I forgot that the first event of the year wont be acws.. Brain fart. 10 year old habits die hard.

                  Message 8 of 11 , Jan 12, 2011

                    Floridians,

                    I have verbal conformation that the Zankich clan will be at Knott’s!

                    Mitch (pvt) Charlene (civilian aka Camp Mother)

                    Message 9 of 11 , Jan 12, 2011
                      How can I pass up this oppertunity to go on leave and not worry about loosing my life and limb in battle, sign me up.
                      Pvt Janet

                      Message 10 of 11 , Jan 13, 2011
                        Floridians,
                        For those of you that were not present at the Company BBQ in December, Knott's will also be our Company meeting.
                        So far we have the following people attending:

                        Chris
                        Dawn
                        Taylor
                        Mike
                        Ryan
                        Dave Haguewood
                        Earl
                        Patrick (Robert and Carol at HQ)
                        Dave Tibbs
                            Agnes (Civilian)
                        Dave Held
                        Lidren
                        Mitch
                            Charlene (Civilian)
                        Janet

                        Message 11 of 11 , Jan 24, 2011
                          Florida,
                          Below is the link for all the parking pass info, registration forms etc. for Knotts. If the link doesn't work, just go Directly to Civil War Alliance online, and click on the event page. The Regulations state that there will be no alcohol allowed on site. IF alcohol should just so happen to be consumed at the upcoming event it is to happen DISCRETELY. No visible containers, cans, bottles, etc, and NO drunkenness.

                          http://www.civilwaralliance.com/CWA/Knotts.html
                          2nd Lt. Beresovoy