HB Final Roster

  • Chris Beresovoy
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2010
      Okay Florida, this is the last call, and final roster update for HB this weekend! Anybody else? Any Fresh Fish? We're looking rather skinny for such a large event, folks! Let's pull it together and close the season out strong. Only 2 major events left!

      Chris
          Joyce (Fresh Fish!) (civilian)
      Dawn
      James (1st Battle, saturday only)