Longbeach Afteraction

  • Chris Beresovoy
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2010
      Floridians,
      A big thanks to all those that made it out to Longbeach! We had some medical setbacks, cancellations,  and apparantly scared off all of our fresh fish before the event started, but we still managed a good event. A special thanks to the Zankich Family for all their help, and the 'touch of home' I'd forgotten I was missing at the events, and to the Rawlings family for making it out to their first 2010 season event with us. That said, the time has come to plan for Huntington Beach, which is our next event on September 3rd, 4th, and 5th. So, let's get the ball rolling. It's another big one, and though we had planned for Longbeach as our Max Effort event, we fell well short of the mark. Once again, we have over a month to plan, request time off, requisition and repair the necessary gear, so let's get the whole roster onto the morning report!

      1st Sgt. Beresovoy