Pierce College

  • Dawn Beresovoy
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 5, 2010

      Fellow Floridians,

      Just wanted to give you a bit of an update on the upcoming Pierce College Event: First, the weather looks to be pretty warm so don’t forget to bring lots of water and Gatorade! Also, from what I understand we will be camping in a dry, hard-packed dirt area. I am bringing a fly for the unit for shade but just keep in mind we will not have a lot of trees for shade. There will be a registration form coming to you as soon as I get a copy to send. So far we have been unable to find one specifically for this event. When I get it, I will send it out to ya’ll. Registration will be $5. I will send out a map with directions early this coming week as well. I hope you all have a GREAT week and I do look forward to seeing everyone at Pierce College !

      Corp Dawn Beresovoy

      2nd Florida Infantry

      ATTENDING:

      Chris Beresovoy

      Taylor Cradock

      Earl McCrary

      Patrick McCrary

      Kevin ‘Janet’ Dunbar

      Robert McCrary (detached)

      Marcus Brannon (detached)

      Mitch Zankich

      Charlene Zankich

      Dave Held

      Lidren Ditters

      Dave Haguewood

      Dave Tibbs

      Dawn Beresovoy

      HAVEN”T HEARD FROM YET

      Mike Rice

      Ryan Rice

      POSSIBLES:

      Jennifer Ditters

      Chris Rothery

      Stephen (from Tigers)

    • Dawn Beresovoy
      Message 2 of 9 , May 16, 2011

        Floridians,

        Thanks for another weekend of fun! We had some epic battles with lots of DOUBLE TIME! DANG, some of you really missed THAT ton of fun! Poppa Foxtrot (Mike Rice) and I have decided that we don’t like double time! Though we had a smaller group come out, we still had a great time! Ryan aka Little Q, Earl, and Dakota from the 8th, and myself did Pepsi shots at the pub while Chris and Marcus enjoyed a drink called a Tennessee Tater! Yes, it did rain on Sunday morning but we were prepared and everything was dry and safe in the tent….with the exception of Earl who bravely slept out in his bed roll! It didn’t rain long though and the little bit of rain we had really settled the dust! By noon everything was dry and we were completely comfortable in wool!  Some of us were even on the news! I have been told that Chris Beresovoy and Robert McCrary were on KTLA!!

        We hope to see y’all soon!

        Dawn

      • Chris Beresovoy
        Message 3 of 9 , May 17, 2011
          Floridians!

          We have a significant amount of downtime until our next event, which is Longbeach on July 29-30-31. I implore those of you that do not yet have bayonets, acquire them! You are now well beyond the 12 month period our company regulations state in regards to gear acquisition! We NEED to get out of the habit of rammer-stacking.

          Also, once again I am declaring Longbeach as a MAX EFFORT event. It is the midpoint of the year, the first of the "Big Three", and the most spacious event site we have all season. I would like to see as many of us there as possible. For those of us that go to school, it's our Summer Vacation, what a better way to spend a weekend of it? I want to break 20 rifles on the field, pitch in, and help the company do it! Some of you haven't made an event at all this year, if you do choose just one, make it this one. Anyone that has a friend that is reasonably interested in doing this, see if you can get them out! Email me to requisition any gear you cannot provide. Get the ball rolling early, and let's kick the ass off our next event!

          So, mark the calenders, request the days off, talk to any potential recruits, get your bayonets, and as always, sound off!

          2Lt. Beresovoy
          CO

          Message 4 of 9 , May 18, 2011
            Earl (w/bayonet and Patrick (without cast) will be attending, Mom (civilian) too.
            Hopefully we do not have to reenact bugbite surgery!

            Robert

            Message 5 of 9 , May 18, 2011

              Dawn will be there with an Enfield musket AND bayonet! My Mississippi will be held in reserve for just this occasion!

            • srwildrice@aol.com
              Message 6 of 9 , May 18, 2011
                Hi Chris
                Ryan and I will be there