718Rocky Horror Picture Show information

  • Dawn Beresovoy
    Nov 13, 2013

      For those that want to go:

      This Friday night, some of us are planning to go to see the Movie Rocky Horror Picture Show. The theater is located in Encinitas and is called the La Paloma which is located at 471 S. Coast Hwy 101, in Encinitas. The start time is MIDNIGHT! I know that for MANY of you the drive is LONG and FAR, but we want to make sure you are ALL included and invited. This film is rated R. So any minors who get permission to go must either bring a parent or I get to be your Mommy for the showing. What we are planning is the we meet at Rachael Coopers house about 9 PM. For those that are coming from north of Temecula, please feel free to meet at my house about 8 PM and we can carpool to Rachael’s.

      Please, feel free to dress up! This theatre has what is called a ‘Shadow Cast’ who will be acting out the movie as it runs. Dressing up is OPTIONAL! I spoke with the theatre director today to get the theatre guidelines. As you may or may not know, this movie allows props. Feel free to bring the list of props below, or not. It is your option and is not required. Following the movie, we can all depart for home OR if we are all feeling lively, we can go to a Dennys for laughs and coffee.

      Rachaels address is: 1373 Bonair Rd. Vista Ca. 92084.  She said it was ok to park on the lawn. (she has lots of parking)

      Dawns address is: 40232 Donomore Ct. Temecula, Ca. 92591

      Please contact me to let me know you are coming! Don’t be shy! This is just good fun for the whole group! Notice I didn’t say CLEAN fun.

      Supplies:

      Squirt gun or small water bottle

      Newspaper

      Lighter

      Rubber gloves (like for doing dishes)

      Noise makers like for parties

      Toast-Not buttered

      Toilet paper

      A deck or cards

      Party hat (the pointy kind)

      Do NOT bring: Confetti, rice, or glitter.

      Looking forward to hearing from you! Chris IS going, and yes he is dressing up!

      Dawn

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic