711Re: [2ndFloridaCo_I] Moorpark Roster Update!

  • Chris Beresovoy
    Oct 31, 2013
      Here's the next roster update, folks! Keep em coming!

      Chris
      Dawn
      Taylor
      Mike
      Ryan
      Janet
      Brian
      David
      Justine
      Liz
      Dylan
      Sammy
      Lidren
      Alex (FF)
      Dennis (FF)
      Andrew (FF)
      Josh (FF)
      Stephen
      Rachel (civilian)
      Tera (civilian)
      Earl (night battle only)

      On Saturday, October 26, 2013 3:21 PM, Lidren Diters <lidren@...> wrote:

      Count me in Boss :)

      To: 2ndFloridaCo_I@yahoogroups.com
      From: florida2chris@...
      Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 15:10:53 -0700
      Subject: [2ndFloridaCo_I] Moorpark Roster Update!

      Florida,
      The ranks are positively swelling! I humbly ask that all of you that have loaner gear please bring what you can spare, we may need it. In addition, all of you that have period correct pistols: bring them. Rolling Thunder 2 will be happening. The updated roster is below. If you're on it, stay golden. If you're not on it and you are coming, sound off! If anyone still needs event info, or site/direction information, respond to this email and I will forward it to you directly.
      Skipper

      Chris
      Dawn
      Taylor