706Re: [2ndFloridaCo_I] RE: Moorpark 1st Call!

  • david siegel
    Oct 16, 2013
      Hello 2nd Florida,

      Brian and I will definitely be there and looking forward to operation rolling thunder.
      Chris or Dawn could you please bring an extra jacket for Brian, he has already outgrown his old one.

      Thanks,
      David Siegel (big bird)

      On Wednesday, October 16, 2013 11:30 AM, Rachael Cooper <liv4ggd@...> wrote:

      it is very difficult for me to get away from work right now, but I'm trying to work things so i can be there for Moorpark.
      as of now I can only give a tentative 'I'll be there', but i will do my best to make it for at least part of the event.
      I will be a civilian as usual.

      Rachael

      On Wednesday, October 16, 2013 9:14 AM, "emccash@..." <emccash@...> wrote:

      Hell. Yes.
      -E

      ---In 2ndFloridaCo_I@yahoogroups.com, <2ndfloridaco_i@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Floridians!
      It is once again upon us: the crown jewel of the season. The beloved, the legendary, the one and only Moorpark. This is our Maximum Effort event as always, and this year, for a variety of not-so-traditional reasons, YOU need to be there. Need it like oxygen, or cold beer, or the love of a deity of your choosing. Come one, come all, but come loaded for bear. For those of you who have experienced "Operation Rolling Thunder", be advised that it is happening again. For those of you that haven't, befriend any comrade that owns revolvers. As if that wasn't enough of a lure, there is a special ceremony exclusive to us, and those we deem worthy of partaking in our presence that will be taking place at this event, hint: bring a hankie, you may very well need it. I know I will. All of that being said, the official information is below! I will pass on any specifics to you as I receive them from HQ. We will be camped in the walnut grove this year.

      Any of you who have fresh fish, and need gear, contact me ASAP so I can reserve gear. Some names are listed on the roster below, if yours is not there, stand to and sound off!

      CWA Information link: http://www.civilwaralliance.com/CWA/Moorpark1.html

      ROSTER:
      Chris
      Taylor