      From: Chris Beresovoy <florida2chris@...>
      To: Yahoo Group <2ndFloridaCo_I@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, September 9, 2013 11:49 PM
      Subject: [2ndFloridaCo_I] Toms Farm 1st Call

      Florida,
      Many thanks to those of you who helped make Huntington Beach a solid event weekend for the company. It was one of our stronger, smoother showings this year, and I was exceedingly pleased.

      As most of you may have heard from Facebook, or around the email "campfire", former Col. Shawn Stidger, my first commanding officer, passed away the Sunday of the event.

      That said, the time has come to soldier on. Our next event is at Tom's Farm, in Corona on October 11,12,13. The official Information link is below, and I will forward any event-specific information as I receive it. http://www.civilwaralliance.com/CWA/TomsFarm.html

      Sound off, Florida!!
      Skipper

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic