      From: Chris Beresovoy <florida2chris@...>
      To: Yahoo Group <2ndFloridaCo_I@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sat, Jul 13, 2013 12:26 pm
      Subject: [2ndFloridaCo_I] Huntington Beach 1st Call!

      Huntington Beach, the first of two MAX EFFORT events for our season is coming soon! Let's pull out all the stops and see if we can beat our attendance record. The event specifics are posted on the CWA site, link: http://www.civilwaralliance.com/, and I will pass any specific information to you guys as I get it from Brigade HQ. We're camped on the "Zen-Zone" side this year! I'm personally bringing a fresh fish, how many of you can do the same? 21 is the record folks, let's show our new brigade commander who he's dealing with.

          Chris Bloch (fish)

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic