      To: 2ndFloridaCo_I@yahoogroups.com
      From: florida2chris@...
      Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 00:50:31 -0700
      Subject: [2ndFloridaCo_I] Upcoming events!

      Florida!
      We have two events in the very near future! The August Invitational at Fort Tejon on the 16-17-18, and of course Huntington Beach on Labor Day weekend, the 30-31 of August and September 1.

      Obviously I would prefer to have Huntington Beach to the the Max Effort event it always is, but if there is significant interest in attending Fort Tejon I will do my best to accommodate both. I would ask for a minimum of 8 rifles on the field at Tejon for a full commitment.

      Thoughts?
      YOS,
      Skipper

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic