  • girlnkblog
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 1 7:37 AM
      http://privatewwomsg.googlepages.com/girlrider.htm
    • privatevysmsg
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 22, 2008
        http://susietiu.googlepages.com/girlrider.htm
      • fuiddtffgnf
        Message 3 of 8 , May 28, 2008
          http://rytfdf.blogspot.com
        • Seabelo Phakedi
          Message 4 of 8 , May 28, 2008

            hi

            -----Original Message-----
            From: 2knoU@yahoogroups.com [mailto:2knoU@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of fuiddtffgnf
            Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2008 12:52 PM
            To: 2knoU@yahoogroups.com
            Subject: [2knoU] You've received a private message from a friend!

            http://rytfdf. blogspot. com

            Information contained in any e-mail or attachment from MultiChoice is confidential and may also be privileged or protected by other legal
            rules or law. You should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the
            author and do not necessarily represent those of MultiChoice. Employees of MultiChoice are expressly required not to make defamatory
            statements and not to infringe or authorise any infringement of copyright or any other legal right by email communications. Any such
            communication is contrary to MultiChoice´┐Żs policy and outside the scope of the employment of the individual concerned. MultiChoice will
            not accept any liability in respect of such communication, and the employee responsible will be personally liable for any damages or other
            liability arising from such communication.

          • matcheipzfriends
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 28, 2008
              http://maniboof.zoomshare.com/files/friend.htm
            • matureafhmelissa