The Essential Word of God

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 124 , Jun 7, 2013
      Revelation 3:19-22 (NIV) 19 Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. So be earnest, and repent. 20 Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me. 21 To him who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I overcame and sat down with my Father on his throne. 22 He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches."

    • rkmorgan2008
      Message 124 of 124 , Mar 17, 2014
      • 1 Attachment
      • 50 KB

      Proverbs 11:30-31 (NIV)  The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life, and he who wins souls is wise.If the righteous receive their due on earth, how much more the ungodly and the sinner!