The Essential Word of God

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 124 , May 6 2:06 PM
      John 8:12 (NIV) 12 When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."

    • rkmorgan2008
      Message 124 of 124 , Mar 17, 2014
      • 1 Attachment
      • 50 KB

      Proverbs 11:30-31 (NIV)  The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life, and he who wins souls is wise.If the righteous receive their due on earth, how much more the ungodly and the sinner!