The Essential Word of God

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 124 , Apr 2, 2013
      Hebrews 12:28-29 (NIV)  28 Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe, 29 for our "God is a consuming fire."
    • rkmorgan2008
      Message 124 of 124 , Mar 17, 2014

      Proverbs 11:30-31 (NIV)  The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life, and he who wins souls is wise.If the righteous receive their due on earth, how much more the ungodly and the sinner!