The Essential Word of God

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 124 , Mar 11, 2013
      John 14:26-27 (NIV)  26 But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you. 27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

    • rkmorgan2008
      Message 124 of 124 , Mar 17, 2014
      • 1 Attachment
      • 50 KB

      Proverbs 11:30-31 (NIV)  The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life, and he who wins souls is wise.If the righteous receive their due on earth, how much more the ungodly and the sinner!