The Essential Word of God

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 124 , Feb 4, 2013
      John 11:25-26 (NIV)  25 Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; 26 and whoever lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?"

    • rkmorgan2008
      Message 124 of 124 , Mar 17 4:46 PM
      • 1 Attachment
      • 50 KB

      Proverbs 11:30-31 (NIV)  The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life, and he who wins souls is wise.If the righteous receive their due on earth, how much more the ungodly and the sinner!