The Essential Word of God

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 124 , Jan 25, 2013
      Psalm 23:1-6 (NIV)  1 The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want. 2 He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, 3 he restores my soul. He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake. 4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. 5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. 6 Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.

    • rkmorgan2008
      Message 124 of 124 , Mar 17 4:46 PM
      • 1 Attachment
      • 50 KB

      Proverbs 11:30-31 (NIV)  The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life, and he who wins souls is wise.If the righteous receive their due on earth, how much more the ungodly and the sinner!