New poll for 2knoU

  • 2knoU@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 14, 2005
      2knoU group:

      Which of the following is true for you?

      o To dream is essential and does not require planning or detail
      o To have forsight is most important. To plan and then hope later.
      o Dreams are important but coupled with sincere plans

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • 2knoU@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 22, 2005
        2knoU group:

        Which is more scary?

        o The Wayan's Brothers in dramatic roles
        o Religious folks in church
        o Knowing you have to die to get to heaven
        o Your parent's belt!

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!
      • 2knoU@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 6, 2006
          2knoU group:

          Would you like to have online bible study?

          o yes
          o no

          web site listed above.

          Thanks!
        • 2knoU@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 6, 2006
            2knoU group:

            What day and time is most convenient for you to meet in the chat room for online study? (Please choose both a day and time)

            o Sunday
            o Monday
            o Tuesday
            o Wednesday
            o Thursday
            o Friday
            o Saturday
            o noon
            o 6 pm
            o 9 pm
            o other
            o not convenient

            web site listed above.

            Thanks!
          • 2knoU@yahoogroups.com
            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 12, 2006
              2knoU group:

              THIS POLL QUESTION IS FOR CENTRAL LOUISIANA CONFERENCE RAYAC PARTICIPANTS. How would you rate your experience at the February 11th workshop?

              o Poor. I would not like to see that happen again.
              o Okay. It met some of my expectations but not most of them.
              o Good. Most of my expectations were met.
              o Great. All of my expectations were met.
              o Excellent. My expectations were exceeded.

              web site listed above.

              Thanks!
            • 2knoU@yahoogroups.com
              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 12, 2006
                2knoU group:

                THIS POLL QUESTION IS FOR CENTRAL LOUISIANA CONFERENCE RAYAC WORKSHOP PARTICIPANTS. The best part of the experience was?

                o workshops
                o worship
                o fellowship
                o all of the above
                o none of the above

                web site listed above.

                Thanks!
              • 2knoU@yahoogroups.com
                Message 7 of 9 , Apr 17, 2006
                  2knoU group:

                  I believe in tithing

                  o Yes
                  o No

                  web site listed above.

                  Thanks!
                • 2knoU@yahoogroups.com
                  Message 8 of 9 , Apr 17, 2006
                    2knoU group:

                    Online Bible Study Survey

                    o I regularly participate because I find the study interesting relevant and helpful
                    o I do not participate because the study is irrelevant uninteresting and not helpful
                    o I want to participate more but the rooms are too crowded
                    o I want to participate but there are other obligations that hinder that participation
                    o I dont' want to participate

                    web site listed above.

                    Thanks!
                  • 2knoU@yahoogroups.com
                    Message 9 of 9 , Apr 17, 2006
                      2knoU group:

                      Tithing is

                      o Something I struggle to do regularly
                      o Something I love to do regularly
                      o Something I don't think is necessary
                      o Just giving preachers money
                      o Sowing a seed into God's Kingdom
                      o A measure of obedience to God
                      o A trust issue for me
                      o Not possible because I am broke
                      o Something I would like to learn more about
                      o Something I willl never do

                      web site listed above.

                      Thanks!