Re: [2bhl] Roster FULL for Saturday, September 1st at 10AM...

  • Shannon Schneeman
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2012
      sorry i have to bail today - hope someone can take my spot before 10!

      On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 4:52 AM, retrovalve <arich@...> wrote:

      Please be on time for a 10AM Start! Here's the list:

      GOALIES: Imrul, Michael

      1. Steve P.
      2. Eugene
      3. Andy K.
      4. Jim
      5. Dana
      6. Rob M.
      7. Alice
      8. Matt
      9. Haanwa
      10. John T.
      11. John W.
      12. Liza
      13. Dave S.
      14. Mike S.
      15. Larry
      16. Natasha
      17. Annika
      18. Mark W.
      19. Shannon
      20. Kip

      See you tomorrow!

      --
      Shannon Schneeman
      s.schneeman@...

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 1, 2012
          If anyone found a pair of black Nike sneakers that I left under the south end bench I would appreciate it if you would let me know. Thanks, Jim 917-282-5222.
        • Alice Bertoni
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 1, 2012
            Hi Jim,

            I think I caught a glimpse underneath a bench, but didn't know if they were there from a previous time. I would imagine they're still there!