Re: [2bhl] Headcount for Saturday, November 4th...

  • Larry Black
    Message 1 of 18 , Nov 1, 2006
      We're in (Natasha and Larry)...and will be bringing a special guest star from Vancouver....

      On Oct 31, 2006, at 5:28 PM, retrovalve wrote:

      Perfect weather in store on saturday. Anyone eager to play? I am...

      Andrew

    • David Sokolyansky
      Message 2 of 18 , Nov 1, 2006
        I'll be there.

        Message 3 of 18 , Nov 1, 2006
          Put me down as tentative (GOALIE).

          I'll have an update later today or this week.
        • Josh Cohen
          Message 4 of 18 , Nov 1, 2006
            I'm in, despite the guest appearance of some dubious Canuck

            >I'll have an update later today or this week.

          • jean
            Message 5 of 18 , Nov 1, 2006
              I'm in. Jean
              p.s. there may be a hockey clinic for kids going on
              this weekend at Moffo, don't know what time though and
              I don't know how to get more info.

              --- retrovalve <arich@...> wrote:

              > Perfect weather in store on saturday. Anyone eager
              > to play? I am...
              >
              > Andrew

              http://mail.yahoo.com
            • hc
              Message 6 of 18 , Nov 1, 2006

                I’m in too.

                Haanwa

              • armed_and_dwi
                Message 7 of 18 , Nov 2, 2006
                  UPDATE: Dan here again - I'm officially in (goalie), plus 1 guest -
                  Crystal (D/F).
                • Nigel Tufnel
                  Message 8 of 18 , Nov 2, 2006
                    If we get started at 10am SHARP, then unless they have a proper permit (or start at 9am), we'll have the history and squatter's rights to play.  Also, if they say have a permit for 12 or 1pm, if we start at 10am, it will ensure a full game can be played.....

                    Ed

                    --- retrovalve <arich@wal-rich. com> wrote:

                    > Perfect weather in store on saturday. Anyone eager
                    > to play? I am...
                    >
                    > Andrew

                    Do You Yahoo!?
                    http://mail. yahoo.com

                  • Jeff Giberstein
                    Message 9 of 18 , Nov 2, 2006
                      i think the guy who owns the nice metal nets runs the clinic, so we ought to be as nice as we can while still making sure we get to play ;-)

                      If we get started at 10am SHARP, then unless they have a proper permit (or start at 9am), we'll have the history and squatter's rights to play.  Also, if they say have a permit for 12 or 1pm, if we start at 10am, it will ensure a full game can be played.....

                      Ed
                      p.s. there may be a hockey clinic for kids going on
                      this weekend at Moffo, don't know what time though and
                      I don't know how to get more info.

                      --- retrovalve <arich@wal-rich. com> wrote:

                      > Perfect weather in store on saturday. Anyone eager
                      > to play? I am...
                      >
                      > Andrew

                      Do You Yahoo!?
                      http://mail. yahoo.com

                    • H
                      Message 10 of 18 , Nov 2, 2006
                        The Clinic Begins at 1 o'clock.

                        haanwa
                      • jean
                        Message 11 of 18 , Nov 3, 2006
                          Great, so we're on! Thanks, Jean

                          --- H <haanwa@...> wrote:

                          > The Clinic Begins at 1 o'clock.
                          >
                          > haanwa

                        • buckhockey
                          Message 12 of 18 , Nov 3, 2006
                            The hockey clinic folks are a bit pushy so it is still in our interest to arrive on time
                            tomorrow and get the game started on the early side.

                            Chris