Invitation

  • Myshkin
    Message 1 of 19 , Oct 2, 2006
      Hello 2bridgeplayers,

      I would like to invite any and all to a scrimmage this Wednesday starting at 5:30 at the Cherry Street rink.  The crowds have thinned significantly -- last week 9 people
      showed and I expect that number to fall off for this weeks game.  Even though the sun sets earlier, the cloud cover helps prolong the reflected dusk light.

      Hope to see some of you there.

      If not enough people reply, I'll let you know if the game is cancelled.

    • Joshua Sadlier-Brown
      Message 2 of 19 , Oct 2, 2006
        I'm in for wednesday