Headcount for Saturday, March 5th at 10:30AM...

  • retrovalve
    Message 1 of 27 , Mar 2, 2011
      A quick look at the forecast shows a Saturday AM made for hockey! Who's in?

      PS--Sorry about the confusion last week. I was on vacation, and was away from a computer. Now THAT is a vacation....

      Also--Thank you all for your belated (due to weather) Holiday Gift. I really, really appreciate your generosity!

      Andrew
    • Sarab Lalri
      Message 2 of 27 , Mar 2, 2011
        in
      • buckhockey
        Message 3 of 27 , Mar 2, 2011
          I'll play.

          Chris

          --- In 2bhl@yahoogroups.com, "retrovalve" <arich@...> wrote:

          > A quick look at the forecast shows a Saturday AM made for hockey! Who's in?
          >
          > PS--Sorry about the confusion last week. I was on vacation, and was away from a computer. Now THAT is a vacation....
          >
          > Also--Thank you all for your belated (due to weather) Holiday Gift. I really, really appreciate your generosity!
          >
          > Andrew

        • Jukatz
          Message 4 of 27 , Mar 2, 2011
            In!

            Sent from my iPhone

            On Mar 2, 2011, at 5:35 AM, "buckhockey" <hockey@...> wrote:

            I'll play.

            Chris

            --- In 2bhl@yahoogroups.com, "retrovalve" <arich@...> wrote:

            > A quick look at the forecast shows a Saturday AM made for hockey! Who's in?
            >
            > PS--Sorry about the confusion last week. I was on vacation, and was away from a computer. Now THAT is a vacation....
            >
            > Also--Thank you all for your belated (due to weather) Holiday Gift. I really, really appreciate your generosity!
            >
            > Andrew

          • Adriano Bratta
            Message 5 of 27 , Mar 2, 2011
              In plus 1 guest.

              On Mar 2, 2011, at 5:37 AM, Jukatz <jukatz@...> wrote:

              In!

              Sent from my iPhone

              On Mar 2, 2011, at 5:35 AM, "buckhockey" <hockey@...> wrote:

              I'll play.

              Chris

              --- In 2bhl@yahoogroups.com, "retrovalve" <arich@...> wrote:

              > A quick look at the forecast shows a Saturday AM made for hockey! Who's in?
              >
              > PS--Sorry about the confusion last week. I was on vacation, and was away from a computer. Now THAT is a vacation....
              >
              > Also--Thank you all for your belated (due to weather) Holiday Gift. I really, really appreciate your generosity!
              >
              > Andrew

            • Badi, Mohammed
              Message 6 of 27 , Mar 2, 2011
                In

                Mohammed

                > A quick look at the forecast shows a Saturday AM made for hockey! Who's in?
                >
                > PS--Sorry about the confusion last week. I was on vacation, and was away from a computer. Now THAT is a vacation....
                >
                > Also--Thank you all for your belated (due to weather) Holiday Gift. I really, really appreciate your generosity!
                >
                > Andrew

                The Boston Consulting Group, Inc.

                This e-mail message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an addressee or otherwise authorized to receive this message, you should not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this e-mail or any information contained in the message. If you have received this material in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you.
              • Eugene Rha
                Message 7 of 27 , Mar 2, 2011
                  in

                • whoashutitdown13@yahoo.com

                      Message 10 of 27 , Mar 2, 2011
                        In goal!

                        --- In 2bhl@yahoogroups.com, "retrovalve" <arich@...> wrote:

                        > A quick look at the forecast shows a Saturday AM made for hockey! Who's in?
                        >
                        > PS--Sorry about the confusion last week. I was on vacation, and was away from a computer. Now THAT is a vacation....
                        >
                        > Also--Thank you all for your belated (due to weather) Holiday Gift. I really, really appreciate your generosity!
                        >
                        > Andrew

                      • Sarah Moore
                        Message 11 of 27 , Mar 2, 2011

                          I'm in.

                          Sarah

                          On Mar 2, 2011 7:00 AM, "Peter" <yackdude23@...> wrote:
                          > In goal!
                          >
                          > --- In 2bhl@yahoogroups.com, "retrovalve" <arich@...> wrote:
                          >>
                          >> A quick look at the forecast shows a Saturday AM made for hockey! Who's in?
                          >>
                          >> PS--Sorry about the confusion last week. I was on vacation, and was away from a computer. Now THAT is a vacation....
                          >>
                          >> Also--Thank you all for your belated (due to weather) Holiday Gift. I really, really appreciate your generosity!
                          >>
                          >> Andrew

                        • Steven Goldberg
                          Message 12 of 27 , Mar 2, 2011
                            In.

                            Steve

                          • corywatkinson@gmail.com
                            Message 13 of 27 , Mar 2, 2011
                              In!

                              From: "retrovalve" <arich@...>
                              Sender: 2bhl@yahoogroups.com
                              Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2011 10:24:18 -0000
                              To: <2bhl@yahoogroups.com>
                              ReplyTo: 2bhl@yahoogroups.com

                            • wang.lucien@gmail.com
                              Message 14 of 27 , Mar 2, 2011
                                In

                                --Luke

                                Message 15 of 27 , Mar 2, 2011
                                  In

                                  On Wed, Mar 2, 2011 at 8:21 AM, <wang.lucien@...> wrote:

                                  In

                                  --Luke

                                  Message 16 of 27 , Mar 2, 2011
                                    in

                                    --lourdes

                                    --- In 2bhl@yahoogroups.com, "retrovalve" <arich@...> wrote:

                                    > A quick look at the forecast shows a Saturday AM made for hockey! Who's in?
                                    >
                                    > PS--Sorry about the confusion last week. I was on vacation, and was away from a computer. Now THAT is a vacation....
                                    >
                                    > Also--Thank you all for your belated (due to weather) Holiday Gift. I really, really appreciate your generosity!
                                    >
                                    > Andrew

                                  • Daniel Arnold
                                    Message 17 of 27 , Mar 2, 2011
                                      I'm in.

                                      Dan Arnold
                                    • Brett Karley
                                      Message 18 of 27 , Mar 2, 2011
                                        In.

                                        Message 19 of 27 , Mar 2, 2011
                                          In

                                          Message 20 of 27 , Mar 2, 2011
                                            I'm in.

                                              Message 22 of 27 , Mar 2, 2011
                                                in.
                                                Kip

                                                Message 23 of 27 , Mar 2, 2011
                                                  in

                                                  On Wed, Mar 2, 2011 at 11:00 AM, Kk <kip2bhl@...> wrote:

                                                  in.
                                                  Kip

                                                  Message 24 of 27 , Mar 2, 2011
                                                    I'm In

                                                    Jason

                                                  • patrick.moore@nomura.com
                                                    Message 25 of 27 , Mar 3, 2011

                                                      Thanks Andrew – in if there is still space…

                                                      Patrick

                                                      A quick look at the forecast shows a Saturday AM made for hockey! Who's in?

                                                      PS--Sorry about the confusion last week. I was on vacation, and was away from a computer. Now THAT is a vacation....

                                                      Also--Thank you all for your belated (due to weather) Holiday Gift. I really, really appreciate your generosity!

                                                      Andrew

                                                      The above information does not constitute a solicitation, or an offer to sell, the above security, product, service or investment. It is for your use only and must not be distributed or disseminated in any manner. The securities mentioned herein have not been registered in the U.S. and may not be offered in the U.S. absent registration or pursuant to an applicable exemption from registration.
                                                    • patrick.moore@nomura.com
                                                      Message 26 of 27 , Mar 4, 2011
                                                        Sorry - I seem to have come down with something and probably shouldn't be running around in the cold... I think there was one more after me on standby. Apologies for the short notice.