Headcount for Saturday, March 6th at 10:30AM...

  • retrovalve
    Message 1 of 25 , Mar 3, 2010
      Hey...let's try March! I'll get a Rink Report by Friday AM...
    • buckhockey
      Message 2 of 25 , Mar 3, 2010
        I'll play.

        Chris

        --- In 2bhl@yahoogroups.com, "retrovalve" <arich@...> wrote:

        > Hey...let's try March! I'll get a Rink Report by Friday AM...

      • Eugene Rha
        Message 3 of 25 , Mar 3, 2010
          in

          Hey...let's try March! I'll get a Rink Report by Friday AM...

        • ariel.imas@gmail.com
          Message 4 of 25 , Mar 3, 2010
            In
            Hey...let's try March! I'll get a Rink Report by Friday AM...

            Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
          • SDG827@aol.com
            Message 5 of 25 , Mar 3, 2010
              In

              From: "retrovalve" <arich@...>
              Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2010 10:10:59 -0000
              To: <2bhl@yahoogroups.com>

              Hey...let's try March! I'll get a Rink Report by Friday AM...

            • Michael Preis
              Message 6 of 25 , Mar 3, 2010
                I'll play

                Euro

                Sent from iPhone

              • felixjvd@cs.com
                Message 7 of 25 , Mar 3, 2010
                  I'm in

                  Felix
                • Jason
                  Message 8 of 25 , Mar 3, 2010
                    I'm in and can Play goal.

                    On Mar 3, 2010, at 5:10 AM, "retrovalve" <arich@...> wrote:

                    Hey...let's try March! I'll get a Rink Report by Friday AM...

                  • Larry Black
                    Message 9 of 25 , Mar 3, 2010
                      Natasha and I are in.
                      On 2010-03-03, at 5:10 AM, retrovalve wrote:

                      Hey...let's try March! I'll get a Rink Report by Friday AM...

                    • Enayet Rasul
                      Message 10 of 25 , Mar 3, 2010

                        I am in

                        Enayet

                        On Mar 3, 2010 8:00 AM, "Jason" <thepilot10003@...> wrote:

                        I'm in and can Play goal.

                        On Mar 3, 2010, at 5:10 AM, "retrovalve" <arich@...> wrote:

                        > Hey...let's try Mar...

                      • mwpcoater
                        Message 11 of 25 , Mar 3, 2010
                          i'll give it a shot!

                          --- In 2bhl@yahoogroups.com, "retrovalve" <arich@...> wrote:

                          > Hey...let's try March! I'll get a Rink Report by Friday AM...

                        • Brian Wong
                          Message 12 of 25 , Mar 3, 2010
                            in

                            To: 2bhl@yahoogroups.com
                            From: arich@...
                            Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 10:10:59 +0000

                            Hey...let's try March! I'll get a Rink Report by Friday AM...

                          • Dana Kravis
                            Message 13 of 25 , Mar 3, 2010
                              In! Dana
                            • David Sokolyansky
                              Message 14 of 25 , Mar 3, 2010
                                In

                                From: Brian Wong <brianusa82@...>
                                Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 08:28:35 -0500
                                To: 2bhl@yahoogroups.com<2bhl@yahoogroups.com>

                                in

                                To: 2bhl@yahoogroups.com
                                From: arich@...
                                Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 10:10:59 +0000

                                Hey...let's try March! I'll get a Rink Report by Friday AM...

                              • Lee, Janica
                                Message 15 of 25 , Mar 3, 2010
                                  In

                                  Hey...let's try March! I'll get a Rink Report by Friday AM...

                                • andy
                                  Message 16 of 25 , Mar 3, 2010
                                    in
                                    On Mar 3, 2010, at 5:10 AM, retrovalve wrote:

                                    Hey...let's try March! I'll get a Rink Report by Friday AM...

                                  • haanwa
                                    Message 17 of 25 , Mar 3, 2010
                                      \_.

                                      in
                                    • Kk
                                      Message 18 of 25 , Mar 3, 2010
                                        in. Kip

                                        Hey...let's try March! I'll get a Rink Report by Friday AM...

                                      • Alice Bertoni
                                        Message 19 of 25 , Mar 3, 2010
                                          in

                                          On Mar 3, 2010, at 7:15 AM, Michael Preis wrote:

                                          I'll play

                                          Euro

                                          Sent from iPhone

                                          On Mar 3, 2010, at 6:09 AM, "buckhockey" <hockey@chrisbuck. com> wrote:

                                          I'll play.

                                          Chris

                                          --- In 2bhl@yahoogroups. com, "retrovalve" <arich@...> wrote:

                                          > Hey...let's try March! I'll get a Rink Report by Friday AM...

                                          Alice Bertoni
                                          Mobile: 917-656-5134

                                        • Scott Lee
                                          Message 20 of 25 , Mar 3, 2010
                                            in,

                                            Scott

                                            Hey...let's try March! I'll get a Rink Report by Friday AM...

                                          • len_guinto@yahoo.com
                                            Message 21 of 25 , Mar 3, 2010
                                              In
                                            • btsh.filthy@gmail.com
                                              Message 22 of 25 , Mar 3, 2010
                                                Sven and I in
                                                From: Scott Lee <scovechkin@...>
                                                Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 14:12:52 -0800 (PST)
                                                To: <2bhl@yahoogroups.com>

                                                in,

                                                Scott

                                                Hey...let's try March! I'll get a Rink Report by Friday AM...

                                              • JM
                                                Message 23 of 25 , Mar 3, 2010
                                                  In, to play out.
                                                  (will play goal if needed however)

                                                  John

                                                • bcynic@eclipse.net
                                                  Message 24 of 25 , Mar 3, 2010
                                                    in. aaron

                                                    Message 25 of 25 , Mar 6, 2010
                                                      i am out - next on standby

                                                      To: 2bhl@yahoogroups.com
                                                      From: arich@...
                                                      Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 10:10:59 +0000

                                                      Hey...let's try March! I'll get a Rink Report by Friday AM...