Headcount for Saturday, November 7th at 12:00 PM...

  • retrovalve
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 4, 2009
      Yes, you saw that right. 12:00 start on Saturday.

      ***ALSO***

      It's that time of year again! Storage Locker Fee time, of course. $35 dollars, please.

      ***AND***

      The 12:00 Start Time is for this week only. Next week we will return to our 10:30 Start Time.
    • Enayet Rasul
      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 4, 2009
        In

        -Enayet
      • andy

            Message 5 of 15 , Nov 4, 2009
              In with $

              (apologies for no show last week -- unexpected family thing came up)

              VIACOM
              Janica Lee
              1515 Broadway
              Room 51-37
              New York, NY  10036
              T:  212.846.6949
              F:  201.766.7337
              janica.lee@...

              Message 6 of 15 , Nov 4, 2009
                I'll play (and pay).

                Chris

                --- In 2bhl@yahoogroups.com, "retrovalve" <arich@...> wrote:

                > Yes, you saw that right. 12:00 start on Saturday.
                >
                > ***ALSO***
                >
                > It's that time of year again! Storage Locker Fee time, of course. $35 dollars, please.
                >
                > ***AND***
                >
                > The 12:00 Start Time is for this week only. Next week we will return to our 10:30 Start Time.

              • Foster, Kevin
                Message 7 of 15 , Nov 4, 2009
                  in.

                  again! Storage Locker Fee time, of course. $35 dollars, please.

                  ***AND***

                  > The 12:00 Start Time is for this week only. Next week
                  we will return to our 10:30 Start Time.

                  This E-Mail (including any attachments) may contain privileged or confidential information.  It is intended only for the addressee(s) indicated above.

                  The sender does not waive any of its rights, privileges or other protections respecting this information.

                  Any distribution, copying or other use of this E-Mail or the information it contains, by other than an intended recipient, is not sanctioned and is prohibited.

                  If you received this E-Mail in error, please delete it and advise the sender (by return E-Mail or otherwise) immediately.

                  This E-Mail (including any attachments) has been scanned for viruses.

                  It is believed to be free of any virus or other defect that might affect any computer system into which it is received and opened.

                  However, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free.

                  The sender accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use.

                  E-Mail received by or sent from RBC Capital Markets is subject to review by Supervisory personnel.

                  Such communications are retained and may be produced to regulatory authorities or others with legal rights to the information.

                  IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE:  TO COMPLY WITH U.S. TREASURY REGULATIONS, WE ADVISE YOU THAT ANY U.S. FEDERAL TAX ADVISE INCLUDED IN THIS COMMUNICATION IS NOT INTENDED OR WRITTEN TO BE USED, AND CANNOT BE USED, TO AVOID ANY U.S. FEDERAL TAX PENALTIES OR TO PROMOTE, MARKET, OR RECOMMEND TO ANOTHER PARTY ANY TRANSACTION OR MATTER.

                • Brian Wong
                  Message 8 of 15 , Nov 4, 2009
                    in

                    To: 2bhl@yahoogroups.com
                    From: arich@...
                    Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 10:14:03 +0000

                    Yes, you saw that right. 12:00 start on Saturday.

                    ***ALSO***

                    It's that time of year again! Storage Locker Fee time, of course. $35 dollars, please.

                    ***AND***

                    The 12:00 Start Time is for this week only. Next week we will return to our 10:30 Start Time.

                    Windows 7: Unclutter your desktop. Learn more.
                  • Jay Russo
                    Message 9 of 15 , Nov 4, 2009
                      im in and can play goal

                      JAY RUSSO

                      Message 10 of 15 , Nov 4, 2009
                        in

                        On Nov 4, 2009, at 4:00 PM, Jay Russo wrote:

                        im in and can play goal

                        JAY RUSSO

                        Message 11 of 15 , Nov 4, 2009
                          I'm out of town.

                          Felix

                          Message 12 of 15 , Nov 4, 2009
                            In

                            Message 13 of 15 , Nov 4, 2009
                              Sal..in

                              Sent from my iPhone
                              Sal Malguarnera
                              Director of Photography
                              631 786 0723

                              On Nov 4, 2009, at 3:27 PM, SDG827@... wrote:

                              In

                              Message 14 of 15 , Nov 4, 2009
                                in

                                To: 2bhl@yahoogroups.com
                                From: sal21mal@...
                                Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 17:37:07 -0800

                                Message 15 of 15 , Nov 5, 2009
                                  I'm going to do my best to be there ... flying back to city late the night before.

                                  On Nov 4, 2009, at 3:21 PM, Brian Wong wrote:

                                  in

                                  To: 2bhl@yahoogroups. com
                                  From: arich@wal-rich. com
                                  Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 10:14:03 +0000

                                  Yes, you saw that right. 12:00 start on Saturday.

                                  ***ALSO***

                                  It's that time of year again! Storage Locker Fee time, of course. $35 dollars, please.

                                  ***AND***

                                  The 12:00 Start Time is for this week only. Next week we will return to our 10:30 Start Time.

                                  Windows 7: Unclutter your desktop. Learn more.

                                  Alice Bertoni
                                  Mobile: 917-656-5134