Headcount for Saturday, September 5th--Labor Day Hockey!

  • retrovalve
    Message 1 of 19 , Sep 2, 2009
      It's getting to be that time of year again...Who's in?
    • nigeltufnelny
      Message 2 of 19 , Sep 2, 2009
        In
        --- In 2bhl@yahoogroups.com, "retrovalve" <arich@...> wrote:

        > It's getting to be that time of year again...Who's in?

      • danakravis
        Message 3 of 19 , Sep 2, 2009
          In

          Dana

          --- In 2bhl@yahoogroups.com, "retrovalve" <arich@...> wrote:

          > It's getting to be that time of year again...Who's in?

        • Liza Watts
          Message 4 of 19 , Sep 2, 2009
            In.

            Liza

            retrovalve wrote:

            > It's getting to be that time of year again...Who' s in?

          • robert candeloro
            Message 5 of 19 , Sep 2, 2009
              in

              It's getting to be that time of year again...Who' s in?

            • Iannis Tourlakis
              Message 6 of 19 , Sep 2, 2009
                In

                On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 8:19 AM, robert candeloro <rxcandeloro@...> wrote:

                in

                It's getting to be that time of year again...Who' s in?

              • felixjvd@cs.com
                Message 7 of 19 , Sep 2, 2009
                  I'm in

                  Felix
                • David Sokolyansky
                  Message 8 of 19 , Sep 2, 2009
                    in

                      It's getting to be that time of year again...Who' s in?

                    • bcynic@eclipse.net
                      Message 10 of 19 , Sep 2, 2009
                        in. aaron

                        > It's getting to be that time of year again...Who's in?

                      • Dan Owens
                        Message 11 of 19 , Sep 2, 2009
                          unavailable /dan

                          On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 09:21, <bcynic@...> wrote:

                          in. aaron

                          > It's getting to be that time of year again...Who's in?

                        • Lee, Janica
                          Message 12 of 19 , Sep 2, 2009
                            Yes + 1

                            VIACOM
                            Janica Lee
                            1515 Broadway
                            Room 51-37
                            New York, NY  10036
                            T:  212.846.6949
                            F:  201.766.7337
                            janica.lee@...

                            It's getting to be that time of year again...Who' s in?

                          • Sarah Moore
                            Message 13 of 19 , Sep 2, 2009
                              ill be there.

                              On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 9:28 AM, Lee, Janica <janica.lee@...> wrote:

                              Yes + 1

                              VIACOM
                              Janica Lee
                              1515 Broadway
                              Room 51-37
                              New York, NY  10036
                              T:  212.846.6949
                              F:  201.766.7337
                              janica.lee@...

                              It's getting to be that time of year again...Who's in?

                            • ariel.imas@gmail.com
                              Message 14 of 19 , Sep 2, 2009
                                In
                                It's getting to be that time of year again...Who's in?

                                Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
                              • Sal21mal
                                Message 15 of 19 , Sep 2, 2009
                                  Sal...in

                                  Sent from my iPhone
                                  Sal Malguarnera
                                  Director of Photography
                                  631 786 0723

                                  On Sep 2, 2009, at 4:17 AM, "retrovalve" <arich@...> wrote:

                                  It's getting to be that time of year again...Who' s in?

                                • Fran Graziano
                                  Message 16 of 19 , Sep 2, 2009
                                    in

                                    To: 2bhl@yahoogroups.com
                                    From: arich@...
                                    Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 09:17:53 +0000

                                    It's getting to be that time of year again...Who' s in?

                                  • Mike Soko
                                    Message 17 of 19 , Sep 2, 2009
                                      in

                                      It's getting to be that time of year again...Who' s in?

                                    • Michael Liu
                                      Message 18 of 19 , Sep 4, 2009
                                        what time is it, where is it, and do we have nets? i can very likely do goalie.

                                        in

                                        Message 19 of 19 , Sep 4, 2009
                                          We gather at 10:30am, and hopefully start playing by 11am.  And we do indeed have nets.