Goalies and Keys...

  • retrovalve
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2009
      Looks like we got ourselves a game! Now we need:

      1. 2 goalies (I'll be out of town)
      2. A person to handle the keys and nets.

      *****But wait, there's more*****

      I purchased a key holder, similar to the one that we used to have. It is behind the door on the "Downtown" bench, and the code is the same code that we used to use. Last week, I put a card and key set in there, in anticipation of this very scenario...

      So.....

      Please be sure that whatever comes out of the locker (nets, goalie gear) returns to the locker. Thanks!
    • retrovalve