Headcount for Saturday, September 6th. 10:30.10:30.10:30.10.30........

  • retrovalve
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 3 2:34 AM
      Is it wednesday already?! Please...try....to get to the game on time.
      Thanks!
    • buckhockey
      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 3 4:02 AM
        I'll play. Chris

        --- In 2bhl@yahoogroups.com, "retrovalve" <arich@...> wrote:

        > Is it wednesday already?! Please...try....to get to the game on time.
        > Thanks!

      • Dan Brown
        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 3 4:40 AM
          I am in (weather permitting)
          Dan B.

        • nsweeten@earthlink.net
          Message 4 of 13 , Sep 3 5:04 AM
            Count Larry + me in.

            Subj: [2bhl] Headcount for Saturday, September 6th. 10:30.10:30.10:30.10.30........
            Date: Wed 3 Sep 2008 5:34 am
            Size: 1K
            To: 2bhl@yahoogroups.com

            Is it wednesday already?! Please...try....to get to the game on time.
            Thanks!

            Messages in this topic (1) --- message truncated ---
          • Doris Yeo
            Message 5 of 13 , Sep 3 6:11 AM
              I'm in - 20 minutes tops.

              Is it wednesday already?! Please...try. ...to get to the game on time.
              Thanks!

            • elieperler
              Message 6 of 13 , Sep 3 6:13 AM
                in

                --- In 2bhl@yahoogroups.com, Doris Yeo <dorismyeo@...> wrote:

                > I'm in - 20 minutes tops.

                10:30.10:30.10:30.10.30........
                > To: 2bhl@yahoogroups.com
                >

                > Is it wednesday already?! Please...try. ...to get to the game on time.
                > Thanks!

                > http://www.flickr.com/gift/

              • john lee
                Message 7 of 13 , Sep 3 6:31 AM
                  In for now, might have to work.

                  > Is it wednesday already?! Please...try. ...to get to the game on time.
                  > Thanks!

                  > http://www.flickr. com/gift/

                • Foster, Kevin
                  Message 8 of 13 , Sep 3 7:33 AM
                    in.
                    Kevin

                    Message 9 of 13 , Sep 3 7:51 AM
                      in

                      Is it wednesday already?! Please...try. ...to get to the game on time.
                      Thanks!

                    • booksnooks47
                      Message 10 of 13 , Sep 3 10:09 AM
                        me too

                        > Is it wednesday already?! Please...try. ...to get to
                        the game on time.

                        > Thanks!

                      • nigeltufnelny
                        Message 11 of 13 , Sep 3 11:54 AM
                          in, weather permitting

                          --- In 2bhl@yahoogroups.com, "retrovalve" <arich@...> wrote:

                          > Is it wednesday already?! Please...try....to get to the game on
                          time.
                          > Thanks!

                        • David Sokolyansky
                          Message 12 of 13 , Sep 3 11:55 AM
                            in, regardless of weather

                            > Is it wednesday already?!  Please...try....to get to the game on
                            time.
                            > Thanks!

                            <*> Your email settings:
                                Individual Email | Traditional