Headcount UPDATE for Saturday, August 2nd....

  • retrovalve
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2008
      Here's the list so far. We need another goalie....

      1. Enayet
      2. Felix
      3. Ariel
      4. Mike Soko
      5. Len
      6. Len's Guest
      7. Eric D.
      8. Ed
      9. Dave Soko
      10. Ali
      11. Brian Wong
      12. BW's Guest
      13. Eli
      14. Kevin

      Goalies: Andrew, ???
    • Eric Devlin
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2008
        Well if i can access my gear, I will play goal.
        It's locked in the storage locker and I haven't been given my key yet...
        I'll see what i can do.
        ~eric

        6. Len's Guest
        7. Eric D.
        8. Ed
        9. Dave Soko
        10. Ali
        11. Brian Wong
        12. BW's Guest
        13. Eli
        14. Kevin

        Goalies: Andrew, ???

        --
        E R I C D E V L I N /I L L U S T R A T O R
        www.ericdevlin.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1, 2008
          im in if you need a goalie

          JAY RUSSO