Holiday Hockey Headcount for Saturday, July 5th.....

  • retrovalve
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 1 2:40 AM
      A little earlier than usual--let's get a headcount. We need at least
      10 plus 2 goalies to make it work...
    • felixjvd@cs.com
      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 1 5:04 AM
        I'm not in

        Felix
      • Ant Ventolieri
        Message 3 of 13 , Jul 1 5:45 AM
          i'll play saturday. thanks.

          > A little earlier than usual--let's get a headcount. We need at least
          > 10 plus 2 goalies to make it work...

        • Mike Soko
          Message 4 of 13 , Jul 1 6:00 AM
            me too

            > A little earlier than usual--let's get a headcount. We need at least
            > 10 plus 2 goalies to make it work...

          • Brian Wong
            Message 5 of 13 , Jul 1 6:04 AM
              in

              To: 2bhl@yahoogroups.com
              From: arich@...
              Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 09:40:03 +0000

              A little earlier than usual--let's get a headcount. We need at least
              10 plus 2 goalies to make it work...

              Enter the Zune-A-Day Giveaway for your chance to win — day after day after day Enter Now!
            • David Fandrich
              Message 6 of 13 , Jul 1 6:22 AM
                in

              • bigsoko@yahoo.com
                Message 7 of 13 , Jul 1 7:37 AM
                  In

                  On Jul 1, 2008, at 5:40 AM, retrovalve wrote:

                  > A little earlier than usual--let's get a headcount. We need at least
                  > 10 plus 2 goalies to make it work...

                  Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
                • Jay Russo
                  Message 8 of 13 , Jul 1 9:18 AM
                    im in as a goalie

                    JAY RUSSO

                  • bcynic@eclipse.net
                    Message 9 of 13 , Jul 1 7:50 PM
                      in.

                      aaron

                      Message 10 of 13 , Jul 1 8:16 PM
                        In

                        Felix
                      • Eric Devlin
                        Message 11 of 13 , Jul 2 5:56 AM
                          i'll play.
                          ~eric

                          On Tue, Jul 1, 2008 at 11:16 PM, <felixjvd@...> wrote:

                          In

                          Felix

                          --
                          E R I C D E V L I N /I L L U S T R A T O R
                          www.ericdevlin.com
                          Message 12 of 13 , Jul 2 7:03 AM
                            in.
                            Kevin