Headcount for Saturday, April 8th...

  • retrovalve
    Message 1 of 15 , Apr 5, 2006
      Yahoo!Weather says "showers". NYTimes says "partly cloudy". Why can't
      they all get along? Hockey, anyone?....

      Andrew
    • ssgohan310
      Message 2 of 15 , Apr 5, 2006
        The tape just went on the new stick...I'm def. down for Saturday!

        Oh, and "hi" everyone...I'm new.

        RS

        --- In 2bhl@yahoogroups.com, "retrovalve" <arich@...> wrote:

        > Yahoo!Weather says "showers". NYTimes says "partly cloudy". Why
        can't
        > they all get along? Hockey, anyone?....
        >
        > Andrew

      • michael Preis
        Message 3 of 15 , Apr 5, 2006
          Definitely in

          Euro

        • Larry Black
          Message 4 of 15 , Apr 5, 2006
            yuh-huh. I'm in.

            On Apr 5, 2006, at 8:00 PM, retrovalve wrote:

            Yahoo!Weather says "showers".  NYTimes says "partly cloudy".  Why can't
            they all get along?  Hockey, anyone?....

            Andrew

            YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          • jean
            Message 5 of 15 , Apr 6, 2006
              I'm in. Jean

              --- retrovalve <arich@...> wrote:

              > Yahoo!Weather says "showers". NYTimes says "partly
              > cloudy". Why can't
              > they all get along? Hockey, anyone?....
              >
              > Andrew

              http://mail.yahoo.com
            • Joshua Cohen
              Message 6 of 15 , Apr 6, 2006
                Re: [2bhl] Headcount for Saturday, April 8th... Hey, if Larry’s gonna be there, I’m in too. Hopefully no rain.

                On 4/6/06 11:44 AM, "jean" <jean_maurice_b@...> wrote:

                I'm in. Jean

                --- retrovalve <arich@...> wrote:

                > Yahoo!Weather says "showers".  NYTimes says "partly
                > cloudy".  Why can't
                > they all get along?  Hockey, anyone?....
                >
                > Andrew

              • john lee
                Message 7 of 15 , Apr 6, 2006
                  If Josh is going to show up, I'm there too!

                  --- Joshua Cohen <jcohen312@...> wrote:

                  > Hey, if Larry�s gonna be there, I�m in too.
                  > Hopefully no rain.
                  >

                  > On 4/6/06 11:44 AM, "jean"
                  > <jean_maurice_b@...> wrote:
                  >
                  > > I'm in. Jean

                  > "partly

                  > protection around
                  > > http://mail.yahoo.com
                  > >

                  > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
                  > >
                  > > * Visit your group "2bhl
                  > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/2bhl> " on the web.
                  > > *
                  > to:

                  > > *
                  > Yahoo! Terms of Service

                  http://mail.yahoo.com
                • michael Preis
                  Message 8 of 15 , Apr 6, 2006
                    Seems like the all of the "old boys club" are showing............

                    Euro

                  • jeromarque@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 15 , Apr 6, 2006
                      in the
                      Grand
                      Tradition of...

                      "Waiting For Godot"

                      and ...

                      "Waiting For Guffman"

                      comes...
                      ..
                      .
                      ..
                      .

                      "waiting for jero...."

                      in LES theatres everywhere coming soon........
                    • Josh Cohen
                      Message 10 of 15 , Apr 7, 2006
                        "old boys club" – the key word there being OLD.

                        Speaking of which, let's hope Jerome does show up. There's been a noticeable absence of Spandex recently.

                        >Seems like the all of the "old boys club" are showing............
                        >
                        >Euro

                      • john lee
                        Message 11 of 15 , Apr 7, 2006
                          Jerome,
                          You're out of excuses!!! Get your ass
                          down to the rink!!!

                          Message 12 of 15 , Apr 8, 2006
                            It's 9:15 on the Upper East Side, and it's drizzling....Anyone want to
                            give it a shot? I'm still in, unless it really starts pouring.

                            Andrew
                          • Blake Farber
                            Message 13 of 15 , Apr 8, 2006
                              9:18 here on the lower east side it looks kinda wet... Im out for
                              this week Gents.
                              On 8 apr 2006, at 9:15 AM, retrovalve wrote:

                              > It's 9:15 on the Upper East Side, and it's drizzling....Anyone want to
                              > give it a shot? I'm still in, unless it really starts pouring.
                              >
                              > Andrew
                              >

                              > Yahoo! Groups Links

                            • john lee
                              Message 14 of 15 , Apr 8, 2006
                                I don't think it will stop raining this morning, I
                                will keep checking my emails, but I don't think we
                                have enough for a game.

                                John

                                --- retrovalve <arich@...> wrote:

                                > It's 9:15 on the Upper East Side, and it's
                                > drizzling....Anyone want to
                                > give it a shot? I'm still in, unless it really
                                > starts pouring.
                                >
                                > Andrew

                                http://mail.yahoo.com
                              • retrovalve
                                Message 15 of 15 , Apr 8, 2006
                                  It's 9:45 on the Upper East Side, and its still raining. I think its
                                  time to cancel. See you next week!

                                  Andrew