Headcount for Saturday, January 5th at 10:30AM....

  • retrovalve
    Message 1 of 23 , Jan 2, 2008
      Who's gonna score the first goal of the new year? Usually, that
      question brings John Lee out of hibernation--will it work in 2008?

      Who's in?
    • Dana Kravis
      Message 2 of 23 , Jan 2, 2008
        in!

        To: 2bhl@yahoogroups.com
        From: arich@...
        Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 12:30:48 +0000
        Subject: [2bhl] Headcount for Saturday, January 5th at 10:30AM....

        Who's gonna score the first goal of the new year? Usually, that
        question brings John Lee out of hibernation- -will it work in 2008?

        Who's in?

        Get the power of Windows + Web with the new Windows Live. Get it now!
      • nigeltufnelny
        Message 3 of 23 , Jan 2, 2008
          In

          --- In 2bhl@yahoogroups.com, "retrovalve" <arich@...> wrote:

          > Who's gonna score the first goal of the new year? Usually, that
          > question brings John Lee out of hibernation--will it work in 2008?
          >
          > Who's in?

        • Larry Black
          Message 4 of 23 , Jan 2, 2008
            Larry is in

            On 2-Jan-08, at 7:31 AM, Dana Kravis wrote:

            in!

            To: 2bhl@yahoogroups. com

            Message 5 of 23 , Jan 2, 2008
              it's the year of the barrett.
              brian barrett is going to score the first 3 goals of the year & i'll be
              plus 3.

              > Larry is in
              >

              > On 2-Jan-08, at 7:31 AM, Dana Kravis wrote:
              >
              >> in!
              >>

              >> To: 2bhl@yahoogroups.com
              >> From: arich@...
              >> Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 12:30:48 +0000
              >> Subject: [2bhl] Headcount for Saturday, January 5th at 10:30AM....
              >>
              >> Who's gonna score the first goal of the new year? Usually, that
              >> question brings John Lee out of hibernation--will it work in 2008?
              >>
              >> Who's in?
              >>

              >> Get the power of Windows + Web with the new Windows Live. Get it now!

            • sunnymehra1
              Message 6 of 23 , Jan 2, 2008
                In

                --- In 2bhl@yahoogroups.com, "Ant Ventolieri" <ant@...> wrote:

                > it's the year of the barrett.
                > brian barrett is going to score the first 3 goals of the year &
                i'll be
                > plus 3.
                >

                > > Larry is in
                > >

                > > On 2-Jan-08, at 7:31 AM, Dana Kravis wrote:
                > >
                > >> in!
                > >>

                > >> To: 2bhl@yahoogroups.com
                > >> From: arich@...
                > >> Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 12:30:48 +0000
                > >> Subject: [2bhl] Headcount for Saturday, January 5th at
                10:30AM....

                > >> Who's gonna score the first goal of the new year? Usually, that
                > >> question brings John Lee out of hibernation--will it work in
                2008?

                > >> Who's in?
                > >>

                > >> Get the power of Windows + Web with the new Windows Live. Get it
                now!

              • Matthew Workman
                Message 7 of 23 , Jan 2, 2008
                  IN

                  -Matt

                  _____

                  To: 2bhl@yahoogroups.com
                  From: arich@...
                  Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 12:30:48 +0000

                  Who's gonna score the first goal of the new year? Usually, that
                  question brings John Lee out of hibernation--will it work in 2008?

                  Who's in?

                  _____

                  Get the power of Windows + Web with the new Windows Live. Get it now!
                  <http://www.windowslive.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_Wave2_powerofwindows_122007>

                  Messages
                  <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/2bhl/message/2381;_ylc=X3oDMTM1aGR1ZjFnBF9TAz
                  k3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE1Mzk3MjA1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2NzYxNARtc2dJZAMyMzg0BHNlYw
                  NmdHIEc2xrA3Z0cGMEc3RpbWUDMTE5OTI3ODkxMwR0cGNJZAMyMzgx> in this topic (4)
                  E0BGdycElkAzE1Mzk3MjA1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2NzYxNARtc2dJZAMyMzg0BHNlYwNmdHIEc2
                  xrA3JwbHkEc3RpbWUDMTE5OTI3ODkxMw--?act=reply&messageNum=2384> Reply (via web
                  post) | Start
                  <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/2bhl/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJmZWdkMWZkBF9TAzk3MzU5Nz
                  E0BGdycElkAzE1Mzk3MjA1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2NzYxNARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNudHBjBHN0aW
                  1lAzExOTkyNzg5MTM-> a new topic

                  Messages
                  <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/2bhl/messages;_ylc=X3oDMTJmdDk2NXY1BF9TAzk3Mz
                  U5NzE0BGdycElkAzE1Mzk3MjA1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2NzYxNARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNtc2dzBH
                  N0aW1lAzExOTkyNzg5MTM-> | Files
                  <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/2bhl/files;_ylc=X3oDMTJnZTE2bHB0BF9TAzk3MzU5N
                  zE0BGdycElkAzE1Mzk3MjA1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2NzYxNARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNmaWxlcwRzd
                  GltZQMxMTk5Mjc4OTEz> | Photos
                  <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/2bhl/photos;_ylc=X3oDMTJmb2dmMnVrBF9TAzk3MzU5
                  NzE0BGdycElkAzE1Mzk3MjA1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2NzYxNARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNwaG90BHN0
                  aW1lAzExOTkyNzg5MTM-> | Links
                  <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/2bhl/links;_ylc=X3oDMTJndWpiMnZuBF9TAzk3MzU5N
                  zE0BGdycElkAzE1Mzk3MjA1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2NzYxNARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNsaW5rcwRzd
                  GltZQMxMTk5Mjc4OTEz> | Database
                  <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/2bhl/database;_ylc=X3oDMTJkdmNhMGpxBF9TAzk3Mz
                  U5NzE0BGdycElkAzE1Mzk3MjA1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2NzYxNARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNkYgRzdG
                  ltZQMxMTk5Mjc4OTEz> | Polls
                  <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/2bhl/polls;_ylc=X3oDMTJnNGVlMTFpBF9TAzk3MzU5N
                  zE0BGdycElkAzE1Mzk3MjA1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2NzYxNARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNwb2xscwRzd
                  GltZQMxMTk5Mjc4OTEz> | Members
                  <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/2bhl/members;_ylc=X3oDMTJma29qamo0BF9TAzk3MzU
                  5NzE0BGdycElkAzE1Mzk3MjA1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2NzYxNARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNtYnJzBHN
                  0aW1lAzExOTkyNzg5MTM-> | Calendar
                  <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/2bhl/calendar;_ylc=X3oDMTJlM25xbjhkBF9TAzk3Mz
                  U5NzE0BGdycElkAzE1Mzk3MjA1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2NzYxNARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNjYWwEc3
                  RpbWUDMTE5OTI3ODkxMw-->

                  MARKETPLACE

                  _____

                  Earn
                  <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12mvvm20k/M=571476.12066680.12490312.11509771/D
                  =groups/S=1705067614:MKP1/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1199286113/A=5086951/R=0/SIG=12k8pu1n3
                  /*http:/college-finder.net/index.cfm?key=yahoo_colfngrouptxt_12066680&c=CA15
                  2932587> your degree in as few as 2 years - Advance your career with an AS,
                  BS, MS degree - College-Finder.net.

                  zk3MjA1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2NzYxNARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNnZnAEc3RpbWUDMTE5OTI3ODkxM
                  w--> Yahoo! Groups
                  Change
                  <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/2bhl/join;_ylc=X3oDMTJnaTJ1N3BqBF9TAzk3NDc2NT
                  kwBGdycElkAzE1Mzk3MjA1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2NzYxNARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNzdG5ncwRzdG
                  ltZQMxMTk5Mjc4OTEz> settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
                  Change settings via email: Switch
                  <mailto:2bhl-digest@yahoogroups.com?subject=Email%20Delivery:%20Digest>
                  delivery to Daily Digest | Switch
                  <mailto:2bhl-traditional@yahoogroups.com?subject=Change%20Delivery%20Format:
                  %20Traditional> format to Traditional
                  Visit
                  <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/2bhl;_ylc=X3oDMTJlMTA3dXBnBF9TAzk3NDc2NTkwBGd
                  ycElkAzE1Mzk3MjA1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2NzYxNARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNocGYEc3RpbWUDMTE
                  5OTI3ODkxMw--> Your Group | Yahoo! Groups
                  <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

                  Visit
                  <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/2bhl;_ylc=X3oDMTJmcjl2NWJlBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGd
                  ycElkAzE1Mzk3MjA1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2NzYxNARzZWMDdnRsBHNsawN2Z2hwBHN0aW1lAzE
                  xOTkyNzg5MTM-> Your Group

                  Health Zone

                  Look
                  <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12j89iiki/M=493064.12016236.12445728.9977693/D=
                  groups/S=1705067614:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1199286113/A=4430620/R=0/SIG=11fhbjsi1/*h
                  ttp:/promotions.yahoo.com/healthandfitness/> your best!

                  Groups to help you

                  look & feel great.

                  Yahoo! Finance

                  It's
                  <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12j9ubda5/M=493064.12016257.12445664.8674578/D=
                  groups/S=1705067614:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1199286113/A=4507179/R=0/SIG=12de4rskk/*h
                  ttp:/us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=50284/*http:/finance.yahoo.com/personal-finance>
                  Now Personal

                  Guides, news,

                  advice & more.

                  Green Y! Groups

                  Environment
                  <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12jevl8o8/M=493064.12016272.12445677.8674578/D=
                  groups/S=1705067614:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1199286113/A=4776366/R=0/SIG=11mj2s6kj/*h
                  ttp:/advision.webevents.yahoo.com/green/index.html> Groups

                  Find them here

                  connect with others.
                • Brian Wong
                  Message 8 of 23 , Jan 2, 2008
                    in

                    To: 2bhl@yahoogroups.com

                    Message 9 of 23 , Jan 2, 2008
                      Please count me in.  Thank you.

                      Who's gonna score the first goal of the new year? Usually, that
                      question brings John Lee out of hibernation- -will it work in 2008?

                      Who's in?

                    • David Sokolyansky
                      Message 10 of 23 , Jan 2, 2008
                        Message
                        in
                        Who's gonna score the first goal of the new year? Usually, that
                        question brings John Lee out of hibernation- -will it work in 2008?

                        Who's in?

                      • elieperler
                        Message 11 of 23 , Jan 2, 2008
                          in for sure this time!

                          go rangers.

                          --- In 2bhl@yahoogroups.com, "Ant Ventolieri" <ant@...> wrote:

                          > it's the year of the barrett.
                          > brian barrett is going to score the first 3 goals of the year & i'll be
                          > plus 3.
                          >

                          > > Larry is in
                          > >

                          > > On 2-Jan-08, at 7:31 AM, Dana Kravis wrote:
                          > >
                          > >> in!
                          > >>

                          > >> To: 2bhl@yahoogroups.com
                          > >> From: arich@...
                          > >> Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 12:30:48 +0000
                          > >> Subject: [2bhl] Headcount for Saturday, January 5th at 10:30AM....
                          > >>
                          > >> Who's gonna score the first goal of the new year? Usually, that
                          > >> question brings John Lee out of hibernation--will it work in 2008?
                          > >>
                          > >> Who's in?
                          > >>

                          > >> Get the power of Windows + Web with the new Windows Live. Get it now!

                        • Dan Owens
                          Message 12 of 23 , Jan 2, 2008
                            Totally scoring first goal of year; in (goalie)

                            -Dan

                            On Jan 2, 2008 10:20 AM, elieperler <eperler@...> wrote:

                            in for sure this time!

                            go rangers.

                          • andy@tastyinc.com
                            Message 13 of 23 , Jan 2, 2008
                              in.

                              -andy

                              in
                              Who's gonna score the first goal of the new year? Usually, that
                              question brings John Lee out of hibernation- -will it work in 2008?

                              Who's in?

                            • Mike Sokol
                              Message 14 of 23 , Jan 2, 2008
                                in

                                --- retrovalve <arich@...> wrote:

                                > Who's gonna score the first goal of the new year?
                                > Usually, that
                                > question brings John Lee out of hibernation--will it
                                > work in 2008?
                                >
                                > Who's in?

                                http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
                              • Foster, Kevin
                                Message 15 of 23 , Jan 2, 2008
                                  Re: [2bhl] Headcount for Saturday, January 5th at 10:30AM....

                                  In.

                                  Message 16 of 23 , Jan 2, 2008
                                    i'm in.

                                    --- In 2bhl@yahoogroups.com, "retrovalve" <arich@...> wrote:

                                    > Who's gonna score the first goal of the new year? Usually, that
                                    > question brings John Lee out of hibernation--will it work in 2008?
                                    >
                                    > Who's in?

                                  • Ant Ventolieri
                                    Message 17 of 23 , Jan 2, 2008
                                      cupcake(mike) will be there as well...

                                      > Who's gonna score the first goal of the new year? Usually, that
                                      > question brings John Lee out of hibernation--will it work in 2008?
                                      >
                                      > Who's in?

                                    • Sven Larsen
                                      Message 18 of 23 , Jan 2, 2008
                                        In.

                                        --
                                        Hockey players, check out my new blog at www.nychockeyplayer.com.
                                      • Haanwa Chau
                                        Message 19 of 23 , Jan 2, 2008
                                          In

                                          Don't get caught with egg on your face. Play Chicktionary! Check it out!
                                        • Monica Russo
                                          Message 20 of 23 , Jan 2, 2008
                                            i'm there.

                                            On Jan 2, 2008 2:24 PM, Ant Ventolieri <ant@...> wrote:

                                            cupcake(mike) will be there as well...

                                            > Who's gonna score the first goal of the new year? Usually, that
                                            > question brings John Lee out of hibernation--will it work in 2008?
                                            >
                                            > Who's in?

                                          • montrose_graham
                                            Message 21 of 23 , Jan 4, 2008
                                              If there's any room left, I'm IN.

                                              --- In 2bhl@yahoogroups.com, "retrovalve" <arich@...> wrote:

                                              > Who's gonna score the first goal of the new year? Usually, that
                                              > question brings John Lee out of hibernation--will it work in 2008?
                                              >
                                              > Who's in?

                                            • sal malguarnera
                                              Message 22 of 23 , Jan 4, 2008
                                                have to work...see u next week..Sal
                                                --- montrose_graham <montrose_graham@...> wrote:

                                                > If there's any room left, I'm IN.
                                                >
                                                > --- In 2bhl@yahoogroups.com, "retrovalve"
                                                > <arich@...> wrote:
                                                > >
                                                > > Who's gonna score the first goal of the new year?
                                                > Usually, that
                                                > > question brings John Lee out of hibernation--will
                                                > it work in 2008?
                                                > >
                                                > > Who's in?

                                                http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
                                              • lurk02productions