Re: [2bhl] Hockey locker accounting

  • Larry Black
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 6, 2005
      As I mentioned a few weeks back, the nets&sticks locker is up for renewal. We'll collect next Saturday (and for several thereafter for those who don't make it) for the next six months. Fee is $25 each.

      We have a lot of new people now playing regularly; at the same time, a number of people who contributed last time -- including Greg, Rob, Arlo and Natasha -- have either moved or haven't played/won't be playing for a while.

      So please bring your money this coming Saturday so we can make this as painless as possible.

      Accounting for May-October:

      Meanwhile, I finally got around to going through the accounts for the first six months, and here's the tally:

      18 players paid the $25 fee, and one paid paid the $2 a game fee three times. So our total intake was $456.

      The locker cost us $58 a month -- so $348 for May-October -- and the key safe cost us $53, for a total of $401. So we had a surplus of $55, which I've put toward paying for November.

      Happy to provide receipts, etc, upon request...

      Larry
    • Larry Black
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 17, 2005
        Sunny and 48 degrees for Saturday, so you all there...

        A reminder that we're collecting for locker through May. We've had nine paid up so far:

        John Lee
        Ed
        Bart
        Eugene
        Euromike
        Kip
        Mike Soko
        Mohammed (cheque by mail)
        Larry

        Thanks to all who've anted. Everyone else, please don't forget your cash this weekend. If you prefer, you can mail it to me:

        Larry Black
        78 Christopher Apt 16
        New York NY 10014

        Thanks...