FINAL Roster for Saturday, November 3rd at 10:30AM....

  • retrovalve
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 2, 2007
      Due to an overwhelming response, you must be ON TIME to keep your
      spot.
      There is a cap at 20, and then a standby list.

      If you know, or have a sorta-feeling that you won't be able to make
      the game--please let me know ASAP.

      1. Erik
      2. Matt
      3. Ariel
      4. Patrick
      5. Andy
      6. Larry
      7. Natasha
      8. Monica
      9. Dave F.
      10. Leo
      11. Ed
      12. Dave Soko
      13. Elie
      14. Elie Guest
      15. Brian Wong
      16. Sunny
      17. Kevin
      18. Jean
      19. Dana
      20. Len

      Goalies: Dan Owens, Jay, Andrew

      Standby List
      1. Mike Soko
      2. Josh
      3. Janica
      4. Monty

      Once again--PLEASE BE ON TIME. If you are late, you will forfeit
      your spot.

      Andrew
    • liza watts
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 2, 2007
        Please add me to standby also. Thanks.
        --- retrovalve <arich@...> wrote:

        > Due to an overwhelming response, you must be ON TIME
        > to keep your
        > spot.
        > There is a cap at 20, and then a standby list.
        >
        > If you know, or have a sorta-feeling that you won't
        > be able to make
        > the game--please let me know ASAP.
        >
        > 1. Erik
        > 2. Matt
        > 3. Ariel
        > 4. Patrick
        > 5. Andy
        > 6. Larry
        > 7. Natasha
        > 8. Monica
        > 9. Dave F.
        > 10. Leo
        > 11. Ed
        > 12. Dave Soko
        > 13. Elie
        > 14. Elie Guest
        > 15. Brian Wong
        > 16. Sunny
        > 17. Kevin
        > 18. Jean
        > 19. Dana
        > 20. Len
        >
        > Goalies: Dan Owens, Jay, Andrew
        >
        > Standby List
        > 1. Mike Soko
        > 2. Josh
        > 3. Janica
        > 4. Monty
        >
        > Once again--PLEASE BE ON TIME. If you are late, you
        > will forfeit
        > your spot.
        >
        > Andrew

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • monty graham
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 2, 2007
          I hereby formally withdraw from tomorrow's game. I wish everyone lots of goals and a long prosperous life!

          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 2, 2007
            I'm starting a new business called eHockey, you can start bidding for an roster spot for next week's game. Starting bid $ .99

            14. Elie Guest
            15. Brian Wong
            16. Sunny
            17. Kevin
            18. Jean
            19. Dana
            20. Len

            Goalies: Dan Owens, Jay, Andrew

            Standby List
            1. Mike Soko
            2. Josh
            3. Janica
            4. Monty

            Once again--PLEASE BE ON TIME. If you are late, you will forfeit
            your spot.

            Andrew

            Do You Yahoo!?
            http://mail. yahoo.com

            http://mail.yahoo.com
          • Myshkin

                Message 7 of 7 , Nov 3, 2007
                  sorry for late notice guys, but i'm out. just woke up feeling like
                  total sh*t. have a good one